Magical land..and paws!?

"Don't leave me! please.." 'I can't be alone again. I just can't. not after what happened.' "please... don't leave me.." I whisper, plead for him to stay with me. Big yellow eyes fall upon my face, sending chills throughout my body. The warmth and care they consume is nothing I've ever seen in any living being. At least not if they're looking at me. "My love" his voice is enough to make me feel calm again, at ease. So warm, and powerful. Safe. "I will not leave you. never will you be alone again. but you cannot stay here forever either. dark times will come. and I need you safe. I may not be with you all the time, for I am needed by many. but whenever I leave, I promise you, love, I will always come back to you." his voice fades away with each word, my breathing is short and rapid. "NO.. don't go! no, no, n-

With a short scream, I sit up. My head is covered in cold sweat, and my breathing is all over the place. 'What was that?' 'Whos was he?' no matter how many times I recall the dream it doesn't make any more sense. Trying to calm my breathing down, I glance around my room. Dark, the only light in here is what I get through my window. where the moon shines so big and bright.

"Anna?"

startled my head whips around in the direction of the door. Seeing that its only Lucy I calm down again. "I'm sorry Lu, I didn't mean to wake you, it was just a bad dream," I say, trying to reassure her as much as myself, running a hand through my messy golden locks. "Its alright Anna, I was already awake and then I heard you scream. I thought I should see if you're ok."

"Thank you, Lucy, and yes I'm fine. But may I ask you why you're awake at this hour.?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh Anna, I was on my way to the wardrobe. I wanted to see if Mr.Tumnus is alright. Now, won't you come with me, please.? It would be so great if you went with me, and you can see Narnia for yourself again. oh, won't you come with me?" Her pleading voice and puppy eyes in the dark was enough for me to agree right away. That, and I really, really want to see Narnia again. Last time I saw Narnia was eight years ago. I had woken up in the snow, in the middle of a forest. I didn't know where I was or what had happened.
I couldn't remember anything, scared and cold I wandered around. for hours, minutes, days. Don't know. then I heard bells and angry voices. shouting. Scared I ran. following the human instincts I had, trying to find somewhere to hide. When I found it I jumped into a scrub, that turned out to be the inside of a wardrobe...

that's how I got to the professor. He took me in, and with time I started to remember my life before this one. and after a couple of years, I remembered everything. Now, that I got a chance to see this Narnia for real, I wasn't letting the chance slip away from me.

Grabbing my robe I tiptoed behind Lucy, into the hallway and to the naked room with the wardrobe.

"Are you sure this will work Lucy?" I whisper with a shaky voice . "yes Anna, I do believe it will work, but we have to try to know for sure."

Slowly her small hand reaches for the doorknob, opening it just a little before a gust of wind blows out her candle. taking a deep breath Lucy meets my gaze, and with and exited giggle she grabs my hand and drags me with her into the wardrobe.

Trying to keep up with the youngest Pevensie I trip over my own feet, stumble through a couple of coats and fall down, meeting something cold and wet.

Then it's all silent, but just for a little while. My senses seem to come alive, but, this time I feel more awake. My senses are, in a way sharper if you could say that.
A small gasp brings me back to the reality and turning my head to the left, I see little Lucy sitting in the snow, with fearful eyes looking in my direction.

"L-Lucy..? are you alright?" I ask with a shaky voice, still trying to take everything in. For some reason, I feel kind of strange, not bad, in fact, I feel fantastic. But strange, different. My voice sounds different too. Not unrecognizable, but softer in a way.