Chapter 21

"Naina mujhe der ho rahi hai mein ja raha hu" shouted Rajveer from gate.

"Ha ek minute" she came there with lunch box in hand. "Ye lo or time se luch kar lena"

"Jo hukum sarkaar ab apne itne pyaar se banaya hai khana to padega hi na" he said romantically, takes the box and left.

" nautanki" naina closed the and suddenly door bell rings "kaun hai" she saw rajveer "kya hua".

"Meri case file reh gayi.. wo table pe hogi" he said.

"Ha lati hu.. ruko" she went inside and brings his file "ye lo"

"Thanks" she closed the door when again door bell rings, again Rajveer was standing there.

"Kya hua" she asked.

"Pen reh gaya" he smiled and she brings his pen. "Thankyou"

After two minutes bell again rings, this time he asks for his hanky and she gives him with a serious look.. then after some minutes again he was there smiling sheepishly and Naina raises her one eyebrow asking 'now what' he says "gaadi ki chaabi"

"Tum bhi na Rajveer chote bacche bhi fail kar diye" she went inside to fetch his car keys "ye lo"

"Thankyou sweety" and he left.

She smiled and closes the door but didn't goes anywhere and exactly after 2 or 3 seconds opens the door and saw him about to ring the bell "ab kya bhul gaye ho?"

"Sabse zyada zaruri cheez" he says.

"Or wo kya hai"

"Wo hai ye" he takes her right and pulls her to himself and gave her a loud and wet kiss on her cheek " ummmmuuuaahhhhh....... Bye" he went away happily, leaving a shocked Naina behind "pagal hai pura pagal." And then giggles lightly.

*******************
She comes to Pihu and starts playing with her "pihu pata hai apke papa kitne pagal hai.. or mumma ko bhi pagal bana ke rakha hai, kitna tang karte hai wo mujh.. tum jaldi se badi ho jao fir ma beti dono gang bana ke papa ko tang karenge....okay" naina says and Pihu giggles as if understanding her talks.

"Abhi mumma ka nahai nahai ka time ho gya so mumma jaldi se naha ke good girl banke ati hai.. okay" she went to take her bath meanwhile outside the house Rajveer was ringing the bell.

"Ye judge ko bhi bina bataye chutti pe jana tha wo bhi aaj hi.. ye log pehle se kyu nahi inform karte hai... Faltu mein meri neend kharab ki... Or ye naina ko kya hua kabse bell baja raha hu khol kyu nahi rahi hai?" He again rings the bell but she didn't come to open so he decided to use his spare key, and enter inside.

He came into his bedroom and saw Pihu playing in her cradle "arey meri nanhi pari uth gayi.. teri wo hot si..." He bit his tongue and then says " I mean volcano si hot maa kaha hai"

The moment she saw her father her eyes glitters, she raised her tiny arms up in the air asking him to pick her up and make baby voices "ohoo to meri doll papa ki godi mein ayegi... Wait papa is dirty right now... abhi fatafat se fresh hoke ata  hun.. hun fir papa beti sath mein khelenge" he kissed her head and went inside the washroom.

He went towards the washbasin to clean his hands and face, splashes  water on his face then his eyes stuck in the mirror he saw her in mirror reflection behind the shower curtain, he couldn't see her properly just her shadow bathing under the shower... Her long legs, her hip curves, her slim waist, her perfect bossom...... he felt his body getting tight,  he quickly averted his eyes away from mirror... No matter what their relationship is.. this is not an appropriate thing to do... there is no denying point that she is his wife and He has the every right to watch her in any condition but there is a thing called women's modesty and he should respect that.. he silently came out of the washroom and sat on the edge of bed. Door of washroom opens and came out wiping her hairs and saw him.