Chapter 20

Naina was drinking her coffee, sitting on her bed and observing him carefully, while he was arranging his clothes and accessories, he felt her gaze and a mischievous idea stuck in his mind.

"Dekhegi sapne mere chain kho jayega, aise na dekh pagli pyaar ho jayega.. pyaar ho jayega" he started singing, hearing this she choked her coffee and looked at him, he tried to stiffle his laugh then saw her with concerned look.

"Arey naina aram se... Galey mein atak jayegi.. fir saans kaise ayegi.. majbooran fir mujhe tumhe Mouth to Mouth, Lip to Lip oxygen deni padegi" he said naughtily with innocent expression.

Her mouth open in O shape at his comment "arey naina tumne to apna muh khol diya do you need oxygen? Ruko mein ata hun lip to lip , mouth to mouth oxygen dene " he walks towards her and she got up from bed stopped him from comming near her by showing her palm.

"Khabardaar jo agey aye.. wahi khade raho.. or tumhe kya lagta hai jo tum aj kal ye harkatein kar rahe ho mujhe samajh nahi araha hai"

"Or mein kya kar raha hu aj kal" he asked camly knowing her answer.

"Bano mat sab pata hai tumhe... Achanak se ye hriday privartan... Mujhe dekh ke ajeeb ajeeb si look dena, kabhi flirt karna or abhi aise gaane gana... Arey pati ho tum mere koi sadak chaap romeo nahi" she blurted

"Kya kaha tumne... Kaun hu mein tumhara..?" He said moving towards her slowly.

"Tum.. pa.   Patni.. naa... Pat... Pati hoo" she said nervously moving backwords.

"To fir mujhse itna ghabra kyu rahi ho.. patniji" still walking.

Her back hit the wall behind her "mein nnai.. ghabbra rahi"

He came near her and kept his hands on the wall caging her in between "to fir tumhari zaban kyu ladkhada rahi hai.. kyu mujhse door bhaagti ho...". He asked seriously.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai.." she said looking away from his face.

"To fir kyu mujhse nazre chura rahi ho... Dekho meri taraf.. meri ankhon mein"

She lowered her eyes and looks into his. "Dekh lia..... Ab bass".

"Mujhse dur kyu bhagti ho? Kyu apne jazbaato ko chupati ho.. mere kareeb ane se tumhe kuch mehsus nahi hota"

"Na mein kisi se bhagti na mein kuch chupati.. or mujhe tumhare kareeb ane se kuch nahi hota" she said with confidence.

"Oh really.. aisa hai... To fir test kar lete hai ki tumhe mere chune se kuch hota hai ya nahi"

"Mujhe koi test west nahi dena.. ye sab tumhare bahane hai"

"Kyu darr gayi.. kahi tum fail na ho jao" he challenged her.

"If it's challenge then I accept it"

"To tumhe mere kareeb ane se kuch nahi hota..." He looks at her intensely.

"Nahi"

"Jab mein tumhe yun chuta hu kuch nahi hata" he creases her cheek.

"Naahii" she closed her eyes

"Or jab mein tumhare kareeb..bahot kareeb ata hu to bhi kuch nahi feel hota" he snaked his arms around her waist and pulls closer.

"Noo" she said softly.

He pressed his body against her not even leting air pass betwewn them "ab bhi kuch mehsoos nahi hua" he said in a low sensual voice.

"N.. nahi" she was breathing heavily.

He inserted his hands inside her top and started kneading her waist and other hand sensually roaming on her back. "Still not feeling anything?"

"Umm.. na.. nahh" she was moaning a bit lightly.