Chapter 6

Chandaniya chhup jaana re
Chhan bhar ko luk jaana re 
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
hmm mm…
Nindiya aankhon mein aaye
bitiyaa meri so jaaye
Leke god mein sulaao
Gaao raat bhar sunaao
Main lori lori
Ho main lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori

She kept silent for some time so was he.... they didn't talked for a while...he could feel her voice choking in last lines...but didn't said anything. He could feel her pain through lullaby. She felt his silent confusion "ye lori maa mujhe bachpan mein sunaya karti thi" she said weakly.

"Waise tumhare dadoo sahi kehte hai...tumhari awaaz bilkul koyal jaisi hai" he said honestly and changed the topic..not liking this emotionally weak naina.

She smiled "I know dadoo kabhi bhi mujhse jhoot nahi bolte"

They kept on talking random stuff till midnight sometimes she is irritating him sometimes he is making her angry...sometimes she teases him and sometimes he made her laugh...they never got to know when they feel asleep.
**********
Next day, again naina made him go rounds for her so called coffee for silly reasons.. It's too strong, its really light, it's cold now..and last but not the least I am not in mood for it anymore now.

She took him with her to mall and kept passing her time roaming around from this shop to that shop...she tryed atlest 37 dresses, 22 tops , 13 kurtis, 9 skirts, 7 shorts and 5 jeans and kept asking him everytime how she is looking, but buyed none. At last she buyed a slipper.....a freaking slipper after freaking 6 hours. Goddd this women, she is a piece to kept in museum. In night she disturbed his self pleasing session again and kept him awake till they fall asleep.

Things keeps on going like this for days. She keeps throwing tantrums for her coffee but ends up denying having it at last making him do wiered chores....one night she made him buy sanitary napkin for herself, god that was so embarrassing, this girl has no shame. When he asked her about this she calmly replied " ha pehele thodi si sharam ati thi fir sochti thi it's a natural process sabko pata hai to fir kya sharmana...or rahi sahi kasar Akshay Kumar ne puri kar di".

Wow..this girl always has a answer ready to give him back. She made him walk whole day in her slippers that she buyed from mall that day as it was little tight for her, and she can't even replace it with a bigger size as she misplaced the bill...she don't even want too dump them because they are too cute.... Seriously slippers and cute?? Who finds slippers cute....Naina ofcourse, he answered his own question.

They were in sarojni market when Naina madam felt thirsty, she was drinking lemonade and accidently spilled it on his jeans, to be precise right above his crotch...accident my foot she did it on purpose just to make him loose his temper but he was also Rajveer Singh Shekhawat for nothing he immediately got her trick and smiled to her saying "it's okay sweetheart it happens sometimes". He enjoyed her expression when he camly replied her. But it was hell embarrassing roaming in market with wet jeans, it seems like he peed in his jeans.

And about nights as usual she kept on bugging him for silly reasons just to irritate him...like she is having acidity, she isn't able to sleep, how pathetic he looked today, he should change his hairstyle that seems sadakchaap, his colonge which is of very low quality even Ben smells better then him, when he asked who is Ben she replied "Mrs. Verma ka doggie".
What the fuck did she really compared me to a dog??? "Well aj kal meri halat kisi kutte se kam bhi nahi hai balki uss se bhi gayi guzri hai kyunki kutte bhi aish mein rehte hai". Goshh he is jealous of a dog's life style "kya din agaye hai".

One night she called him and asked him to come to her house. It was 10:30 P.M.

"Naina iss waqt sahi nahi lagta ana kafi raat ho chuki hai or uncle kya sochenge Anu bhi ghar pe nahi hai apni medical seminar pe gayi hai..mein ake kya karunga." He asked.