Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Jeevan Mala Hospital

"Ghabrane ki zarurat nahi hai Mrs. Shekhawat apke husband ab bilkul thik hai, sar par chot lagne ki wajah se behosh hai, thodi hi der mein hosh ajayega". Doctor assured her.

"Thank-you so much Doctor or aap par pehle chillane ke liye maafi chahti hu... Mein bahoot ghabra gayi thi or koi mujhe kuch bata bhi nahi raha tha" said Naina.

"It's okay, I can understand... App unse itna pyaar jo karti hai to iss tarah pareshan hona aam baat hai... I'll take your leave" doctor left from there.

Naina slowly went towards the door of his ward and saw him lying on his bed she enters in his room and sat on stool place just beside his bed, she slowly with shivering hands took his hand in hers, a tears flowing from her eyes "bahoot kuch kho dia hai maine... Ab or kuch khone ki takat nahi hai..." She wanted to say more but couldn't say as voice choked in her throat, she kept weeping there still having his hand in hers when she felt someone patting her head, she looks up and saw her dadoo, and immediately stands up "dad...dadoo" she hugged him tight and cried more bitterly.

He hugged her back, comforting his daughter "bas beta, aise rote nahi... Meine Doctor se baat kari hai unhone kaha sab thik hai, wo thodi der mein hosh mein ajayega" he tried to console her, but she didn't stop crying "meri rani beti... Chup hoja... Jab ye mushtanda hosh mein ayega na to iski jam ke class lagana, or is bar mein bhi tera sath puri tarah se dunga.. aise recklessly kaun drive karta hai bhala, btao faltu mein meri bacchi ke kitne saare aansu waste karwa diye" he again tried to make her stop cry but she cried more " dekh tu chup nahi hogi to Anu ko kaisa lagega.. tu janti hai na usey bilkul bhi pasand nahi ki tu roye... Chal ab ek achi behen or dost ki tarah chup hoja.. warna Ananya Naraz ho jayegi" he tried his trump card and got successful because she stopped crying. "Ye hui na meri achi beti wali baat... Kuch khaya tune" she noded in negative like a kid. "Chal fir dono saath mein khate hai" she looked at Rajveer her father understood her delima "nurse hai yaha, usey kuch nahi hoga.. abhi iske paapo ka ghada bhara nahi hai" he tried to joke to lighten the atmosphere to which she smiled a little.
***********

He opened his eyes but closed them immediately as the light was too bright for him he again slowly opened his eyes and saw there standing doctor and his Father-in-law he moved his eyes to the other direction of the room and found what he was looking for... There in a corner was standing his newly weded bride of 15 days.

He could clearly tell by looking at her sollen eyes that she was crying before, his heart swelled that she cares for him she was concerned for his well being but again guilt consumed him... This isn't the first time she is crying because of him.. he snatch her biggest reason to smile and laugh he was the reason of the sadness hidden in her deep mesmerising eyes.
************************

At Rajveer's flat

"Beta ab mein chalta hu janta hu kehne ki zarurat nahi hai par fir bhi Rajveer ka dhyan rakhna or ha uska dyan rakhte rakhte apne bare mein mat bhul jana.." he told Naina "okay?" She noded with a smile and he left she closed the door and left to check on Rajveer.
********

She entered their bedroom and saw him sleeping she came closer and watch his face for sometime then took his soup bowl and left for kitchen to complete her chores.

After she left He opened his eyes and saw her leaving, he just couldn't look into her eyes he is just too much immersed in his guilt... Unknowingly he snatched her happiness from her and gave her pain, A pain which will be with her till her last breath.

He felt that she was coming into the room, he quickly closed his eyes after some time he felt the other side of his bed dipping.

She came back after checking on her, she was sleeping peacefully in other room but she'll be needing her again after sometime.

"Mein janti hu ki tum so nahi rahe ho" she knew it that he was just acting of sleeping "apne aap ko doshi man-na band karo, jo hua wo kismat ka ek khel tha.. usey na tum badal sakte the na mein or na hi.............. Ananya" hearing her name he became emotional "jo hua wo shayad kismat ka khela hua ek darawna khel tha... Janti hu wo sab bhulana asan nahi magar apne aap ko guilty samajhna band karo" that's all she could said and she again went to check on her.

What she said was kept on reapeating in his mind but still he couldn't stop feeling guilty.. he broke the promise of never coming between two friends.

Only if he could keep his emotions in control, things wouldn't have been this much bad... Only if he could have stopped Naina from Leaving India, only if.....

*FlashBack*

It's been 7 months of Rajveer and Ananya's marriage.

"Naina ye kya baat hui tune to offer reject kar dia tha humne baat bhi ki thi fir achanak se U.S. jane ka faisla...?" Said Ananaya.

"Tu to janti hi hai na Anu ki mein sare faisle achanak se hi leti hu.. or tu to janti hi hai mujhe ek international Lawyer ban-na hai or fir samne se chal kar internship ka offer aya hai koi bewakoof hi hoga jo aise awesome blossom offer ko reject karega" she tried to convince her.

"Dekh mein janti hu ki kab tu sach mein koi baat mean karti hai or kab mujhe chalane ki koshish karti hai... Aj kal tu bahot wierd behave kar rahi hai... or tu to kabhi India chor ke jana hi nahi chahti thi fir ye kaha se agya?? " Ananya said.

"Anu yar kab tak hasi mazak chalta rahega, life mein thoda serious hona padega ab.. career banana bhi zaroori hai" she was triying to make her understand.

"Serious or tu!!" She was shocked "mein janti hu ki koi to bat hai jo tu mujhse chupa rahi hai... Thik hai mat bata, mein nahi puch rahi... Rajveer ab tum hi kuch kaho aj kal ye tumhari baat zyadq manti hai aisa lagta hai mein nahi balki tum iske best friend ho ab tum hi kuch kaho isey" she said with a hope.

Rajveer tried to say something but Naina didn't want him to say anything "bas na Anu mere liye tu sabse zyada important hai, mere life mein agar koi sabse zyada mayene rakhta hai to wo sirf or sirf tu hai uske siwa or koi bhi nahi. She said with determination.

"Agar mein itni hi important hu to mat ja na please... Mere liye na sahi papa ke liye ruk ja na wo akele pad jayenge". She almost pleaded her.

"Nahi Anu mujhe jana hoga, it's about my future.. or dadoo akele nahi honge unhe Mrs. Sharma ka no. Mil gaya hai wo aj kal unse flirt karne mein busy hai, unhe hamari kami aj kal mehsoos hi nahi hoti" she tried to make atmosphere light.

"Rajveerr" Anu looked at Rajveer.

"Rehne do Anu isne faisla kar liya hai hume chor ke jane ka or waise bhi kaunsa hamesha ke liye ja rahi hai, ek na ek din wapas ajayegi... Kab tak bhagegi" he said with dryly looking at Naina with hurt and she turns her face away while Ananya looks confused at their behaviour

*FlashBackEnds*

"Kaash us din meine Naina ko rok liya hota kash mein usey rok pata to aj ye din nahi dekhna padta" he regreted "kash agar mein uss raat apne jazbato ko kaabu rakh pata to ye din nahi dekhna padta".
**********