15. THE FEMINIST MASSES

LEILA~

"We're going to be late." Rachel yelled. I sigh at her impatience, so currently I was in bathroom buying some time so she would leave me alone. But hell that woman! She had decided she's not going to move her foot as long as I don't go with her. Realizing she won't let me get off that easy I finally decided to get out of my robe and dress up.

 Realizing she won't let me get off that easy I finally decided to get out of my robe and dress up

All this fuss was about a stupid fresher party. I was already regretting sharing bed with Ezra last night. I don't want to give him false hope. I don't want to give any false hope to myself either. But I didn't know what else to do. Last night I was so close pissing in my pants. I seriously forbid myself to watch those filthy horror movies.

I came out of bathroom sighing. Rachel gave a perverted wolf whistle and I crinkled my nose. "Daynm you look hot woman!" she said.

I frowned. "Rachel... Please I really don't want to go. Did you forget what happened last time? I nearly got raped." I said looking into her eyes.

Her smirk vanished from her face as soon as I said that. "Uhh... you can't bring that up...at least not now. And you were the one who was saying that you need to live and be happy all that stuff." she chimed. She's right. I'm saying no to a hell party because I'm all very goody two shoes and I'm scared Ezra's going be there.

"Let's do it" I said giving up.

"Yeah... that's my bitch." Rachel sang and I rolled my eyes.

"Way to support the feminist masses." I quip and she laughs.

"By the way... Jokes apart. Tonight you're surely going to give some damn boners to guys." Rachel said wiggling her eyebrows. "Eww... Rachel" I gasped.

"I'm serious. You look beyond sexy." She said vaguely.

"Yeah right..." I said. She has always been the one to over exaggerate things a little bit. It was a huge party and no doubt our seniors and other people are going to be there. So for the first time in life I had made an effort to look half decent. I wore a tan dress, kept my hair lose as usual and minimal makeup.

 I wore a tan dress, kept my hair lose as usual and minimal makeup