13. YOURS IS THE ONLY D*CK SHE WANTS

EZRA~

Around 4 in the morning I heard Leila crying in her sleep. "Leila..." I said in a corked voice. I got up from bed, I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and tears were running down her cheeks.

I gently shook her "Baby..." I whispered. She opened her eyes and got up. "Oh God" she signed and I knew she was having that nightmare again.

"You okay?" I asked. She just shook her head.

"Leila, it was just a dream. It will never happen again." I soothed her. She looked at me her eyes filled with tears not saying anything.

I sat beside her until she fell asleep. Taking care of someone broken is hard. Seeing them suffering is harder. I wanted to take all her pain away and I will.

Around 8:00 in morning I woke her up and she grunted. "You asshole" she said yawning. I chuckled. She got up did some stretching

"Ugh... why you didn't wake me earlier? I'm going to be late." she yelled at me.

"Last time I checked you called me an asshole when I tried to wake you up." I said smugly.

10 minutes later she came out of bathroom wearing nothing but a towel and darn talk about a boner.

"I thought you said no walking around naked." I said as I snaked my arms around her waist from behind. She froze then and there. I saw light brown bruise on her arm.

"Rule doesn't apply when you're running late. And I get veto on every decision." she said and removed my hands from her waist.

She pushed me a little and started wearing her clothes

She pushed me a little and started wearing her clothes. I turned around so that she could have her privacy. "Nothing you haven't already seen before Ezra. So why the formalities now?" she snarled at me.

I didn't say anything back. How could I. It was true; I did horrible things to her. Her anger and hate was expected. I heard the door open and closed behind me.

I sighed "I'm so sorry Leila... for everything." I whispered to myself for I knew she couldn't hear me and she didn't even wanted to listen me.

I quickly got ready and was off to class. "Hey sexy" said the same girl who asked me to change my dorm with her. I didn't even know her name and yet she wants me to get inside her pants.