6. THE DICKEAD AND THE MAN-WHORE

EZRA~

I saw her getting out of her car in that dress and holding a little box. She was smiling at something. Damn! That smile...

I saw Broody and other guys whistling at her, she just ignored them. That's the Leila I know, never too interested in her surroundings.

I then turn right and saw Briana coming towards me smirking evilly. Chase was standing beside me, "See yu man, seems like you got a game tonight." Chase said chuckling as he left my side.

"Hey, hot stuff" she said as I embraced her in a hug. What she was wearing can never be called a dress. It barely covered her ass, as it showed her sexy curves.

"You look nice." I said grabbing her ass.

"Ahh" she gasped. "Slow down monkey man" she giggled.

"Com'on, let's go inside." I said and we went inside.

It's been more than an hour and I'm tolerating Briana's chattering about nonsense stuff. I was finishing my third beer and now was time for some fun. So many girls during this time had tried to approach me but I wasn't interested because we had a new fish in the town.

"Let's go out in the pool side." I said gulping down my beer. As soon as we got outside I grabbed her arms and took her at a corner. I kissed her hard other girls sneered at her. We were making out and I could feel the bulge forming in my pants.

I was about to drag her upstairs in a room when I hear someone yelling "Eyeyamstewpeeed" in a cute drunk voice. I looked around and anger started to rush through my veins as I saw Leila kissing some dark haired guy.

I wasted no time in getting there. I yanked her arm and pull her into me.

"What you think you're doing?" I hissed at her. She looked confused as I asked her to share her lollipop.

"We're sharing cootie, why do you care?" she whined like a five year old. 'Sharing cootie?' I thought. Wait a second... "She's fucking drunk!" I yelled at no one particular.

But that's strange because Leila doesn't drink. I turned my attention to her and asked "What did you drink?" She pouted then she pointed a finger at the guy who was trying to feel her while kissing her.

"He gave me a funny drink." she said giggling.

By the time a good crowd had gathered around us. Luke and Rachel came their mouth hung open as they saw Leila going crazy. I snatched the red cup from her hands and sniffed it.

"What did you mix in this drink?" I barked at him. I didn't even have to say anything as Jack and Luke took care of that bastard who gave her the drink themselves.

"Hey.. Don't beat him up, he'll run away... Then whom am I going to share cootie with?" She said hiccupping.

God she sounds cute when she hiccups. I saw as Jack beat the life out of the guy. Man... He's scary and that's the only reason why I don't mess with him.

"Party's over baby, we're going home." I said and dragged her outside.

I was outside leaning against the car when Luke, Jack and Rachel came rushing towards us.

"I had no idea that guy was a fucking asshole. Else I would've never introduced her to Leila." Rachel said guilt clearly shown in her face.

"He gave her a sedative, it tend to spike up female hormones. She needs to sleep it off or else she will be humping everything I sight." Jack stated.

"I don't want to ruin your night so go and enjoy. Jack and I will take care of her." I said.

Jack twitched his eyes telling me 'What the fuck'. "Com'on man, it's for our buddy." I said to Jack. He then seems to agree with me.