11. NAKED AS A WEE BABY

EZRA~

The summer went by quick; I had barely gone to any party, gatherings or events. My only mission was to get Leila back, which indeed was making no progress. The good thing is we are going to the same university else it would've been hard to contact her.

If she thinks she would get rid of me in collage then my baby is wrong because what I have planned for us is something she would've never thought in million years.

I just hope my plan doesn't fail. I tired talking to her, spending time with her, but she is one smart ass. Every time I tried to approach her she would just ignore me. But she wouldn't be able to ignore me once we go to college.

I leave for collage in an hour, my mom like any other mother is crying her eyes out.

"Mom seriously! I'm going to collage not on a war." I said annoyed.

"When did my little boy grew up.." she said enveloping me in a bear hug. "Mom let go, you're ruining my jacket" I mumbled.

"Okay now listen, you must call me every day. Or else I'll come running." she threatened me.

"Yeah... I'll call you." I said as I picked up my bags and ran straight towards my car.

"I'm sorry your dad couldn't make it. We wanted to come with you." She said sadly. After much coaxing when she finally stopped crying I bid her goodbye.

Jack was already waiting for me. "What took you so long?" he asked irritated.

"What? Don't tell me your mother didn't do the 'My baby is going to collage shit'." I asked him. He gave me an evil grin "Nope" he said.

I eyed him as he said "I snuck out of window escaping all drama" he said winking.

"You ass" I exclaimed shaking my head.

The drive from home to collage was some good couple of hours. By the time we reached our dorm we were tired and hungry. But as soon as we stepped inside the university it felt our inside wild animals took control.

Some girls eyed us giving seductive looks; Jack gave them a wolf whistle while I just shrugged. These girls no longer have the effect on me. I just wanted her to come and come soon. We went to the warden office and asked for our dorm keys.

Jack and I went to our dorms for meeting our roommates. "Hey... want to be roommates?" a sexy voice came from my behind. I turned around and man... was she sexy!

The girl had wild red highlights on her plain black hair but it made her look dangerous. Her eyes were black like a night with no moon. She was wearing a low cut top which gave a good view of her cleavage. She was a complete bombshell; her long legs never seem to end.

"You are talking to me?" I asked smirking.

"No one else is in the corridor." she said coming towards me.

"Yeah... well... I've got a roommate already." I said simply.

"Me too...but mine is plain boring. I think we can have some fun if we share a room." she said snaking her arm around my neck. I smiled to myself; these things use to work but now come to think of it do look kind of cheap and sultry.

"I'm cool. But if you want one then my friend Jack will be more than happy to be your partner in crime." I suggested. I think she lost her interest because the next moment she just mumbled something about she'll get me next time and walked away.

I saw her as she swayed her ass as she walked. I figured I will be getting into this kind of situations so I better prepare some gentle declining answers.