Passing

Haruka stood straighter, blinking at the man. Those around her started yelling in anger at the surprise, but she just felt relief. Her Nii-san passed part one, which was obviously the psychological portion. Messing with their minds, making them doubt themselves; all of this would show who the strong ones were.

Instead of listening to the jonin, she flipped her paper and wrote down the location of the Chunin she had kidnapped. She would only release the clone when she was safely away just in case, and it might have taken them awhile to find her. If she stayed in their too long, she could catch a cold from her lack of clothes and Haruka didn't want that to happen, especially since the women had given the information out so freely.

After a few minutes of his speech with complaints from the Genin, a women burst through the glass, carrying a banner. She wore mostly fishnet with a trench coat, which was dumb in Haruka's mind; the trench coat would only get in the way.

She grinned, and started yelling. "Alright, I'm your next proctor! Anko Mitarashi! Follow me to the second exam!" Instead of jumping up, like she obviously expected them too, everyone stared at her, including Haruka.

The Jonin beside her sighed, shaking his head. "You're early. Again." He kept  his face calm, but was obviously irritated.

Looking embarrassed, the women blushed but quickly recovered. Instead of apologizing, she started chastening the Jonin on the amount of Genin he had passed. She was kind of like a ruder, female version of Nii-san, so Haruka wasn't too fazed like the others, but still wanted to hurry up.

Putting her hands on her hips, she faced the Genin, a sadistic smirk on her face. "By the time I'm done with them, less than half will remain!" She announced, loving the startled and afraid looks on all their faces.

Haruka frowned, not liking that information. Nii-san's chances were so small, almost minute. How much harder could the next test be that even more would be weeded out? Her job would get so much more complicated, which already seemed impossible. Sighing, she stood and left for the one hour break they had in between. Perhaps she could scout out the location and get some valued insights.

Ibiki walked around the now empty testing room, gathering the papers. Some had guesses while others were filled with very detailed answers. When he stopped by Uzumaki's paper, the loud kid, he was astounded.

Not a single answer had been filled. Yet, the kid had been so confident and brazen that he expected everyone to be done. It was amazing; either the kid was extremely dumb, or extremely over confident. Shaking his head with a small chuckle, he started to move on when something caught his eye.

A senbon was lodged in Uzumaki's desk, situated in a way that a proctor would have trouble seeing it but the Genin at the desk would notice it quickly if they were paying attention at all. Obviously the kid wasn't, since it was still in the desk.

Jerking it out of the wood (with a bit of difficulty), he saw a paper wrapped around it. Unwinding it revealed that it was the answers to the test. Someone had tried to help him cheat, but failed miserably. Even more strangely was that it was one of the originals that all the Chunin were given before the test.

Frowning, he went through all the other tests. The second surprise came from the other Uzumaki in the room, the one who had to use the restroom. He had been told specifically to place the two apart from each other to prevent conflict, but hadn't thought about it too much.

In contrast to her brother, every answer was filled in with a lot of detail, pretty much exactly like the originals. On the back were directions though, scrawled hurriedly.

They said "Women's room, second stall." It was simple, but confusing. Curious, he decided to follow them. Of course, he took out a weapon in case it was a trap and was extremely cautious.

He kicked open the door, kunai in front of his body. At first, everything was silent. After a minute, though, he heard soft snoring coming from the second stall. Approaching it, he pressed his ear against the door and felt the chakra. Nothing was out of order, so he pushed the door opened slowly. Once he saw inside, ha sweatdropped.

One of his Chunin, the women sent to accompany the Uzumaki girl, was unconscious on the toilet. All she was wearing was her underwear, which was thankfully covering all of her more 'important' parts.

Shaking his head, a smirk pulling at his lips, he pieced together what had happened quickly. That girl took things much farther than he expected, and had most likely tried to give her brother the answers. The rest of the test was going to be interesting for her, that was sure.

Haruka was dismayed, seeing the next testing site. It was huge, filled with poisonous animals and insects, and millions of things that could kill anyone. How could she keep him safe in such a vast and dangerous place?

Shocked, she just kept starring at the huge forest, twitching as her mind went into overdrive. There was only thing she was sure of about this place.

Things would not turn out good.

Current Count: 29 (-_-")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Soooooooooooooo...

Sorry for not updating yesterday!

Song's just 'cuz. I know it's not a dub, but I can never find a good one of this song... And it's so... ya' know... full of 'feels'.

To those who read my little author's notes; I want to ask a question. I've started a chapter or two of an Ouran fanfic. It'll be a change of pace, with romance and a lighter tone. Should I post it now, and have slower Guardian updates, or wait until I finish this book? I don't have a good title for it yet, sadly, but I'm working on that.

Fun Fact: I have horrible spelling. Without spell check, you would be reading a book with the grammar/ spelling of a 3 year old. (To give you an idea... In a class spelling bee, I spelled 'whirl' as 'wurl'. This was about two years ago...)

Love? Like? Dislike? Hate?