Embarrassing

"Transform! Sexy Jutsu!" And, with that jutsu, Haruka permanently ruined any positive reputation she could have had. With a puff of smoke, she stood there, a naked busty blonde women.

It was ironic if she thought of it. In a few years, she could very likely end up looking that way, and now everyone would know how she would look naked. Not something that most wanted to be known for.

The class's reactions were very differing. Iruka collapsed, blood pooling around him from his nose. All the girls stared wide eyed, and some of the more coherent of them covered the nearest male's eyes. Nii-chan at first stared, and then fell out of his chair laughing. The boys all had a bit of blood dripping from their noses, and were speechless.

Naruto was ecstatic. Here was someone else who thought up the same technique as him, proving it was awesome. Oh, the things they could do!

Iruka was shocked. He would have never expected that from such a stoic seeming student. His guess would be she would admit to her zoning-out, or make up a random answer. But this... Another Naruto was the last thing he needed.

Haruka poofed back as everyone finally came out of shock, most of them laughing. Now she was in for it. She started imagining all the possibilities: never ending push ups, a three-day time out, being forced to care for ducks (which were all cannibalistic. She learned this from the time she had gotten duck meat. That was the first and last time she ever hunted duck.).

"HARUKA!!!! What was that?!!??"

Haruka walked forward and knelt at his feet, very nervous. The class quieted, listening to the exchange. "I apologize for my lapse in judgment. I had not been listening, and panicked. I am ready for any punishment that may come, be it ducks or physical labor." The class went silent, confused. They all, including Iruka and Naruto, had very similar thoughts: the hell?

"That, uh won't be necessary... But this is your only warning!... Go sit back down." Haruka nodded, and quickly went back to her seat. A bit too quickly perhaps, as quite a few got whiplash trying to follow her movements.

"The question was: 'Can you name any ninja being tracked by tracker ninja, and from what village?'"

Haruka relaxed, that was easy. She had memorized the bingo books, which came in handy often. Transforming into criminals is often a good way to get people to be a lot more open with you. She nodded. She immediately started listing as many as she cold, used to such exercises.

"Zabuza Momochi and Raiga Kurosuki, Hidden Mist Village. Orochimaru Senju and Itachi Uchi-"

"That's enough, Haruka!" She nodded, dropping to her seat. She watched as Iruka cast a worried glance to the boy with people issues, who seemed to have tensed up. As Iruka continued asking others the same question, she made sure to pay attention. A repeat of her earlier performance would not go over well.

Her knowledge had surprised Iruka. He had not expected her to be able to name any, especially not ones such as those. Two Swordsmen and two Leaf village defects? None of his other students would have been able to name them. She was an even bigger mystery.

After what seemed like years, class was over. Nii-chan was over excited, and wanted to go training with her. She had something to do first, so sent him outside. As the class was filing out, she made a shadow clone to train with him and protect him while she finished her business. Once the room was clear, she approached Iruka.

"May I ask a question of you?" Iruka glanced up, sighing. After seeing her earlier performance, he was wary of any requests from this girl.

"Of course..."

"What may I do to catch up grade wise with the other students?" Here was her plan to get on her Nii-chan's team. He was obviously the student with the lowest student in the class. If she were to become the best student, then they would pair her with him to create a balanced team. Haruka was positive she could do it after seeing her class.