Having (An Educational Field Trip)

Striding off towards Nii-san's apartment, Haruka began thinking of ways for Rei to use the whip. She never would have guessed that being a sensei was so invigorating, giving her something to look forward to everyday and putting a spring in her step. It may have only been a day since she agreed to the job, but she already found herself looking forward to their next session.

Shaking her head a bit, Haruka knocked on Nii-san's door curtly, waiting to hear the usual sounds of mayhem as he came to the door. After a minute, though, she realized that the apartment was completely silent: there was no shuffling, breathing, snoring, or any of the other noises that came with the place. Worried, she grabbed at the door knob only to see that it was unlocked.

Her heart started stuttering in fear, her eyes twice their normal size. Unlike the first time something like this happened, any thoughts of stealth flew out of her mind. With complete disregard for her own safety, Haruka burst through the door, frantically looking for any signs of her brother.

Once she found none, the worst case scenarios started swimming through her mind; he was lost on his way to the store and was now starving, cold and alone, he was kidnapped by Rioko-sama, Sasuke's fangirls were finally getting revenge for his accidental kiss with the Uchiha, and worse.

The best thing to do, though, would be to ask his sensei if he knew where Nii-san was. Even if the answer was no, she would have another potential person in her miniature search party.

Chewing on her senbon, she thought of where Hatake could be. He could be hanging around a bookstore, looking for more of his porn, at home, at the training grounds, or just walking around. From what she had heard, though, the bookstore was still shut down from damages during the invasion, as were quite a few of the better known training grounds, and he rarely stayed at home. Her best bet was to ask around the village. At least she would get to look for Nii-san as well.

Jogging to the village center, Haruka paused only to ask random citizens of then knew the whereabouts of her 'targets'. None of them did, and quite a few even had the audacity to grimace when she mentioned Nii-san's name. Of course, she returned the favor with left over paint balloons from the other day.

Thankfully, she was able to find him pretty quickly. He was near a dango shop with a few other Jonin, slouching against the doorway lazily. Coming to an abrupt halt in front of him, Haruka gently pushed his book forward until it was tilted downwards to get his attention.

"Hello, Hatake. Do you know where Nii-san is?" She asked once he glanced up at her. Holding his book back up, he took the time to read another paragraph before answering.

"Perhaps." He drawled, flicking his eyes to the inside of the shop briefly.

Nodding, Haruka frowned a bit. For some reason, he wasn't able to tell her what she wanted to know out loud. "Perhaps..." She murmured, fishing for a hint.

He leaned his head back, closing his eyes in exasperation. "Once, when I was just a Chunin, I couldn't find my vest. After hours of searching, it turned out to be in the lost and found underneath the Hokage's secretary's desk, dyed purple with pink flowers for some reason. Never found out why..." His voice trailed off, turning to talk to the newly arrived Uchiha.

Haruka understood him loud and clear. She began to sprint to the Hokage tower, sticking to the roof tops to advise pedestrians. If the secretary knew where her brother was, than he was most likely on a mission. Without his sensei.

Once she was at the entrance, she pushed past the few nin cluttering it and went straight to the desk. "Hello. Where is Uzumaki Naruto?" She demanded, shoving her face into the secretary's personal space.