1

Dylan's POV

I scroll through twitter as I stroll with my best friends Ava, Molly and Jack to Starbucks.

"Did you see how Kassy treated Hana today? She's such a bitch." Ava says while I order my usual iced tea.

Kassy is the nastiest girl in our grade. She goes from best friend to best friend, but generally hates everybody.

"Ava!" Molly says giving Ava a joking glare. "Seriously, people from our school are here. They're gonna hear you."

"Who gives a shit. I have you guys, I couldn't care less what everyone else thinks," Ava replies, carelessly pulling her hair into a ponytail.

Jack laughs, and I join, almost spraying my iced tea.

Molly's POV

Is that barista staring at me?

Is it my hair? I nervously pull my curls onto my shoulder. Everyone tells me how much they wish they had hair like mine, but I'm really insecure about it.

"I'm pretty sure that guy is eye-fucking you," Ava whispers to me. "...Molly?"

Shit. I hadn't realized I was staring back at him. He was cuter than a guy you'd expect to work in a Starbucks. I turn to look at Ava. "What? That barista?" I say a little too loud.

"Shhhh, he might hear you and come take you now," Jack says, making a face and doing an eyebrow dance.

Ava almost falls out of her seat laughing.

"Molly, I thinks he's trying to tell you that your drink is ready." Dylan whispers with a chuckle.

"Oops. Be right back, kids," I walk up behind the barista, who has gotten distracted with another customer, but just as I reach to tap his shoulder, he turns around.

It all happens in slow motion. My pink painted fingernails touch his arm just as he finishes speaking to a customer. Turning around, his hands thrust into my body, forcing my drink all over me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" I scream without realizing, now covered in chocolate frappé. Clenching my teeth, I try not to make a scene- but I know I already have. The eyes of everybody that were once casually sipping their coffee burn into the back of my head.

I look up at the barista's tall muscular body.

Damn he's hot, I think, my face turning entirely red.

"O-oh uhm sor-sorry," he apologizes, reaching for napkins to start wiping off my body with.

"Haha it's totally okay. Oh- you don't have to do this, I got it." I say, but hoping on the inside he will continue helping me clean up.