New Friend and New Partner

You walked in the guild hall, ready to get a job. You walked to the request board, and looked at all the jobs.

-Tell my love fortune!

-Destroy a evil company.

-Find my pet Floppsy.

Jobs that seemed silly, but paid some money. And then you saw something that you wanted to do.

-Take down these theives that stole my fortune! 500,000  J.

This looked amusing. To take down some bad guys sounds nice. You took down the paper, and took it to MiraJane. She smiled, and looked worried. "Are you sure you want this job. It'll be difficult for a gir-"

"I'm going to take it Mira. Please. I want this job." She sighed.

"Alright. Let me call the client." She left to make a call. You looked around and saw someone dressed in black. This person had black clothes, and was drinking juice in the bar stool next to you. 'He looks like a ninja...' He noticed you staring and you looked away. When you looked again, you asked him a question.

"Hi. My names Taka. Whats your name?" After finishing the juice, the person spoke,

"Carter."

"Nice to meet you Carter." You forgot your mental note to not get close to anyone. Then Mira came back with the paper in her hand. "Alright. Your client is waiting for you in this address. Good luck Taka." With that you walk out of the guild hall.

"Myaaaa. This job will be easy for us."

"Dont get cocky. But yeah it should be simple."

You both boarded the train for the address. After what seemed an hour, you made it to the town of where the client lived. You made it to the large house that seemed like a fortress. You walked in, and knocked on the door. A maid came to the door and you explained why you were here and you showed your guild mark.

She lead you in and took you to the room that her mistress was. You sat down and spoke to the woman. After a while, you understood the situation. The theives were strong men that stole about 100,000,000 J. All I had to do was to take out the guys that took her money, and her bodyguards and servants would pick up the money.

She told me that they were the strongest men in the whole village and no one had magic powers compared to them. She also told me that durning the day they keep their hideout hidden. Only durning night can I find it. But still no one has enough courage to raid off these men. So durning the day, I can look around the town to ask anyone where they are.

She was surprised that I would go and take them out. After all, "You are just a child."

"Mamn, I simply wont let them take that away from you. I'll find them... and put an end to them." With that you left the mansion and ventured into the town. Your stomach caught up with you, and you began to grow hungry. You forgot to eat something this morning. You and Yoru went to go eat at a restauraunt. You overheard others talking, and they spoke of the gang you were looking for.

"I heard they were staying over at the forest of Pim."

"Nearby a river I think." You finished eating and went to ask them questions.

"Escuse me, but can you tell me where the best places to find them are?"

They gave me a few answers and the door was swung open. The restauraunt grew quiet. A whisper came from the men you were speaking to. "Crap! Its one of them!" So this is the guy huh? or one of them at least. You thought about what to do next. Aproach him, or simply follow him. He rested his feet on the table. Thats it. Forget thinking.