Cursed

You watched in horror as you saw your friends being beaten nearly to death. Lucy passed out on the floor, Erza was paralized and Gray kept spilling out blood. Even though it helped no one, you cried out tears that spilled on the floor. You were paralized. You couldnt move to help them. And you saw Natsu running. Running towards... him. It was him who killed them. Your family. The same person. He came back to take away your family once again.

Natsu did his best to fight him, but there was no use. In a blink of an eye, you saw Natsu peirced. His chest, has a spear stuck in it. Natsu layed lifeless on it, and he threw Natsu away like as if he was garbage, to your feet. "Discusting." HE said. You knelt down, and did your best to heal him. But you could never heal him. That was not your fate to save him. Natsu's blood covered your hands, as his life was slipping away.

He tried to say something, calling your name, but he closed his eyes, letting out his last breath. You stood there trying to give him life. CPR wouldn't work, and the healing was good for nothing. Natsu was gone. Tears poured away, and HE began to laugh mercilously. A single tear landed on his face, and he gave no reaction. "Natsu. No. No. Please. No... NOOO!!!" You screamed and you held his corpse in your arms. "NATSU!!!"

--

You woke up from your bed, with sweat dripping down your face. It was a dream. All off it was a dream. You breathed deeply and slowly, relifved. You slowly went through the dream. You remember what HE looked like, but you cant remember his name. But for sure, he was the one who did it. Now all you needed to do was to find him, and kill him.

You slowly got ready to go out, and Yoru noticed you acting strange. "Taka, are you ok?" He asked worriedly. You sighed and kept your dream to yourself. Its been about 3 days since you joined the Fairy Tail guild. Everyone was so kind to you, like as if they were your family. You went into the bathroom to look at IT.

The cursed mark that HE left on you. When you turned 13, this mark began to grow. It looks like a bruise, but it means death. Now it has grown that it is spread across the right side of your body. Soon, it will kill you. He put this curse on me when he came that day.

~Flashback~

After he killed my family, I was alone. I was trying to run away from it all, but he found me. He pulled me by my hair and lifted me up. I remember what his couse was. He was searching for the Jewel of wishes. He threw me to the floor, seeing that I didnt have the Jewel of wishes. The Jewel was hiding somewhere with me, when I didnt notice.

"You child. I curse you to forever look for the Jewel for me. I'll give you time to search for it for me. But if you dont find it, when you turn 13, you will be cursed to die. You have 11 years. Now do as I say, or else you will join your family." I ran away as fast as I could. Which wasnt really fast, but he only grinned as I ran for my dear life. "Run you stupid child!"

~Flashback End~

His face burned into your memory. He had crow black hair, with black eyes that signaled death. He is a great threat. And as I look at the mark that is slowly growing on my stomach, I understand of what my fate is to be. I am to die soon.

After taking a shower, I got ready to leave to the guild. My mind was filled with thoughts. 'I cant be close to any of them. I might end up killing them too. Just like that family.' Once, I ran into a family of 3 that took me in for a week. When me and the daughter went to go get water, the parents were killed. When we went back to the house, he were horrified to see them dead. Soon, the child was murdered, and she died with a face of worry.

"Child. How dare you do that. Now look what you have done. These people died, because you got close to them. You killed them. Discusting child. You already know your fate. Find the Jewel, and bring it to me." With that, he vanished. I carried on with a heavy heart, after I did my best to bury the daughter.

Its my fault. They're dead because of me. I cant get close to anyone. I cant. Its too hard to go through this as it is. I cant let another person die because of me. Yoru hasnt been killed thank god. But, I cant let anyone from Fairy Tail die. I dont want them to look at me and hate me for it. You locked the door of your house, and walked with Yoru for the guild.

In time you made it there. You walked in with a heavy heart, that sank to the floor, as you took a look at Natsu smiling. I cant bear to kill the person I love the most in this world.