Day 3 - New Friends

This morning, you were happy. This morning you woke up, and you were smiling. You remembered the fun you had last night. The eating contest between you, Natsu, Gray. That was really fun. what you remember the most, were the times that you were Natsu. Whenever he held your hand, smiled at you, or... even say something nice about you.

"She was always nice... She was always talented like that... I've always liked her... She was always my friend..." You thought of his smile, and his voice in your head. You blush at the idea of Natsu saying nice things about you. "Natsu... you... ah. I love you." You say out loud, and you meant evey word. Your heart raced. 'Natsu! I'll see you soon...' Everytime you even thought of Natsu, your heart melted... You couldnt belive... that you finally found your Dragon Prince.

You made yourself a quick breakfast, and Yoru some baked banana. You got dressed as the food was cooking. Once you finished getting dressed, and getting yourself groomed, you woke up Yoru. Yoru smelled the air for the baked banana and he quickly got up. "Come on Taka! You're so slow!"

"Sure... I'm the lazy one..." You left the room, and you walked downstairs. You took the sugar and honey out of the cabinet and set it on the table. You poared Honey over the bananas, and sprinkled a bit of sugar on top. This was Yoru's favorite way of eating Bananas.

After that, you cleaned the dishes and start to head out the door. You both walk out the door, and you go on walking out on the streets of Magnolia. You lock the door, and begin to walk away from your house. You look up above you, and you see the sunlight of the day. Blue skies, with white fluffy looking clouds...

"What a beautiful day... and whats even more... I'll spend it with-" You look ahead in the street, and you were just about to say his name. Instead of saying in to yourself, you yell it out to call him. "Natsu!" You ran over to him, with a huge smile in your face.

"Oi! Taka! There you are!" You reached him in no time.

"Hey! How are you? Hey... I thought that we were going to meet up at the guild..."

"Eh, I wanted to pick you up again... No big deal."

"Oh... uh ok.. Well... lets go. You said that you were going to introduce me to other guild members. I wanna meet the other Dragon Slayers... What is their names? Gajeel is Metal, Wendy is Wind, and... Okami? I think shes the Earth..."

"Yeah you got that right. But uh... You might wanna be careful around Gajeel."

"Why?"

 "Hes... Hes really tough, and has a brain made or metal. Not that great... Hes... rough..."

"Ok... but whats the point?"

"I dont... I dont want you to get hurt by that guy." 'Huh? Natsu is worried about me?' You blushed, as you felt happy inside. 'He cares...' You both strolled along, as you made your way to the guild. As soon as you say the guild, you felt excited, for you were going to meet new people, and new friends.

"Theres one person that I want you to meet first."

 "Who?"

"A really good friend of mine... Okami." You smile. 'A good friend...I hope thats all it is... I hope... no I beg that no one likes Natsu in that way... But, as great as he is, One person must like him.. I have to watch out...' Natsu then Grabs your hand, and runs in the guild hall. He shoves open the guild hall doors, and runs in. You felt as if you dropped something, but you couldnt check at the moment.

 We run towards a girl with Black hair, and another with Blue hair. The black haired one was between talking with the blue haired, and arguing with a guy with Dark Hair. 'He looks like a punk... He wouldnt be...  Black steel Gajeel?' The girl looked behing herself, anfter the other girl pointed back at us. She saw Natsu dragging me behind him.

"HEY OKAMI!" Natsu yelled. "I'd like for you to meet our newest member! This is Taka! I WAS RIGHT! I DID SEE HER!" You were excited. 'A new friend!'

"Hey! I'm Taka!" you said, and you cant help but to smile a big warm smile.

"Well, Hi. My name is Okami" she points to her head, where a cat was resting. "And this is Luke. Its nice to meet you! I can see why Natsu likes you." 'What?! Why he likes me?' Your heart exploded at that second, with made you blush red. Then out of the blue, someone yelled-

"HEY SHORT STUFF!" He walked over to Okami. "COME HERE AND FIGHT ME!"  His leg became metal, and he threw it at Okami. 'Metal! I know that magic anywhere! Dragon Slayer Magic! Hes using Metal... The Metal Dragon Slayer! I knew it! Black Steel Gajeel!' Okami turned her arm into stone, and grabbed the wild child's leg.

"You idiotic child! Im saying heloo to our newest member!" she said, throwing Gajeel across the room. 'Her arm.... stone. No doubt about it. She must be that Earth Dragon Slayer...' "Sorry about that." Okami said turning back to me. "The guild can be crazy at times." She said laughing.

"I said fight me!" The crazy boy said, as he threw his arm made of metal, but this time, he pointed it to Natsu. Natsu looked like he was ready to fight, but you stepped in the middle. You used your advaned magic. You manipulated the water molecules in the air, and made the metal arm stop in air, and you made the metal begin to rust.

"So... You're the metal head that Natsu told me about. Metal for Brains." Gajeel scoffed, and walked away, with his rusted arm held by his other arm.

"So, you use Water magic?" Okami asked turning to me, surprised. "How did you do that?"

"Yeah... In fact, I'm the Water Dragon Slayer." And just then, Sharah appeared. She was floating above your head.

"You forgot this, Master."

"Ah, my wallet!" You check your pocket, to find it empty. "Thank you Sharah. It must've fallen out of my pocket when Natsu and I were running here..." You took the wallet from Sharah's gentle hands.

"Anything else Master?" The genie said with gentle, beautiful eyes.

"No. Im fine. Thank you Sharah." and with that, Shrah dissapeared into thin air. The blue haired girl then began to speak.

"But, hey! I thought you were a Dragon Slayer! How can you have a celestial spirit? Oh! I'm Levy by the way."

"Nice you meet you Levy!" you say with a smile. "I am, but-" You raise your arm, and lower down your arm warmer. You revealed your golden braclet, with jewels around it. "I use this to summon spirits! My Celestial Braclet!"

"A Celestial Spirit Braclet? Cool... I've never seen one before." Levy began to inspect my bracelet. Okami kept looking at me, as if she was think hard, on something...