Day 2 (Part 3) Newbie

Lucy was really suprised at your story. (Remember the Flashback) You never told anything about your love for Natsu. Not a word. You just remembered it in your flashback. [For you all to read] Yes, you were a child when you first fell in love, but that didn't matter to you. He was everything to you. You just loved to remember the past, of when you both were close when you were children, and now, that you found your dragon prince... you dont know what to feel but simply bursting with happiness. It was still the morning, so... you decide that you want to hang out with everyone. You notice that Gray stood up from his seat, and was beside the booth.

Gray was cool. He had no shirt on. He was... well... 'Gray is acually kinda hot.'

"Hey guys, how about we all go hang out?"

"Yeah sure..." Erza says.

"Where will we go?" Gray asks. You turn to him to him to answer his question.

"Well... How about we-" you stand still, for you are in SHOCK. Well... how do you explain... well... um... how... uh... well....

[PLEASE WAIT. AUTHOR IS TRYING TO PUT THE SITUATION IN AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO DESCRIBE THE SITUATION...]

Gray was... naked. Gray stripped down naked, with nothing on but his necklace. You... You... You saw.... saw... saw... um.... uh... well... Gray was showing his... um... Ding-Dong.

You sat in your booth seat next to Natsu, staring at Gray. "Uh Gray..."

"YOUR CLOTHES!!!!" Lucy yelled.

"GAAAHHHHH!!!!!" went Gray. He covered his ding-dong and runs away to a coner or something. You basically have a huge nosebleed, and the rest of the booth side was slashed with blood.

"My... My... MY EYES!!!!!!!!" You scream. You collaps to the floor. You then, run out of the guild. You ran to the streets and ran away.

"Gray! You idiot!" Natsu yelled.

"What did you call me?! Dragon Breath!!" Gray yelled back.

 "Stop guys! Do you know where Taka left? Gray, Taka wasn't ready to see you naked. Nobody wants to see that anyways. She JUST saw you upclose." Lucy said.

"But where did she run off to?" Erza questioned.

"I think she went to... I don't know." Natsu said, quickly losing his thought.

"I think I know where she is." Yoru says.

"Yoru! You're here!" Lucy said.

"But, I think that it's best to leave her alone for a bit... Lets leave her alone for a bit. But, I can tell you this. Taka isnt mad. She was simply suprised. Its not everyday that you see a guy's Ding-Dong." Gray blushes hard and feels horrible.

"Thats good to hear." Gray sighed.

"But you still scared our newest member!" Erza reminded Gray.

 "Anyways. She heard alot about you guys yesterday. She was wondering if you guys would take her to town and help her to know her new home. She wanted to eat dinner with you all as well. Would you please do that for her?" Yoru asked.

"Of course." Erza replies.

"Ok. Natsu. Lets go. You guys follow us."

Natsu runs off ahead with Yoru, with the rest of the team running behind. "So where is she?" Happy asks.

"Her new happy spot." Yoru answers.

"Ok which is?" Natsu questions.

"The fountain where she saw you Natsu." Yoru explains.

'Thats her happy spot?' "Lets go!" Natsu runs off in turbo speed.

A few seconds later, Natsu finds you sitting on the fountain. "Yo! Taka!"

 You lift your head and see Natsu running towards you. "Natsu..."

 "Hey. Lets go hang out."

 "Huh?"

 "Yeah. The others and I are gonna show you around town..."

 "Oh..."

 "Come one! Lets go!" Natsu says after grabbing your hand. You cant help but to smile at Natsu.

 "Ok then. Lets go." You get up and walk side by side with Natsu, holding his hand.

You meet up with the others and for the whole day, you all explore the town. So many places that you both explored. You Found out where the best places were, and at the end of the day, you a went to a restauraunt names 8island. It was a good place to meet, and you met the chef, and you were suprised.

He used to be in the magic council. And with that, the night ended. Everyone went home, and Natsu dropped you off at your house. "I had lots of fun today Natsu." you say, carrying many things in your hands.

"Ok then. Tommorow, come to the guild hall, and I want you to meet some other friends of mine." Natsu gives you his smile, that makes your heart melt. You blush. Natsu left you, with a smile on your face. You went in your house, and you slept in your bed, with a smile on your face.