Part 2

Catra waits there for what seems like hours to her, but is probably five to ten minutes. Adora sleeps like a little kitten, like nothing has happened in the past few weeks or so, which disgusts Catra. Yet she's happy she's back.
Suddenly, Adora starts to move a little, which startles Catra. She gets off of the bed, and watches Adora as she quickly gets up.
      Her eyes are filled with the same determination from once she was in the horde. She looks around her, and suddenly she panics. Her eyes widen in fear, all Adora can see is Catra watching her.
      "I missed training!!!" Adora yells out as she darts out of the bed, and falls over.
Catra laughs a little at Adora, which makes her eyes widen a little, but she keeps her frown. She crosses her arms and slightly frown, trying not to give into her. Adora looks at Catra and laughs with a smile on her face.
     Suddenly, a tiny bit of anger flows through Catra, but she ignores it, and laughs with Adora. The anger still lingers inside of her, but she tries to block it off.
"You missed training for a long time," Catra smirks at Adora, making her a little confused.
Adora's left eyebrow raises and the left side of her lip raises too. She watches Catra's amusement, but there is something else too that she can't figure out.
"Did something happen during training?" Adora asks Catra.
Catra nearly cracks at Adora's questions. She feels like she could tear her apart limb from limb, but she doesn't.
"Let Shadow Weever do the talking," Catra coldly says to Adora as she grabs her hand. "She wanted me to make sure you were okay while you blacked out and all,"
Adora's curiosity clearly shines as the once bright smile she has fades a little. Her eyes dim, and Catra doesn't looks at Adora eye to eye.
      "What's going on Catra?" Adora sadly asks Catra as she places her hand on Catra's shoulders.
      Catra's eyes are full of tears, and she nearly lets them out. She can't believe that she's actually with her friend right now, but at the same time, She-Ra.
She sighs as she keeps her eyes sealed shut, hiding the tears formed in her eyes. Her tail drops a little and her ears fall down.
"Shadow Weever will tell you," Catra informs Adora.
Adora looks at Catra with blank eyes, but not wanting to make things worse, she hears off, and Catra looks back at her as she leaves.
Catra knows that Shadow Weever will probably come up with a convincing lie to Adora. Heck, her lies are so good she made Adora believe the Rebels are actually evil.
Catra actually doesn't know what to feel right now. Her eyes glare at the once picture of them together, and as close friends.
"Why can't things go back to the way they were?" Catra asks herself as she sits on the bed where Adora once slept. "Why did you have to leave?"
Adora heads down the halls of the Horde building. They loom over her along the way, but she's used to it by now. The other men that she comes across glare at her in confusion yet anger, and she doesn't know why.
Her eyes trail along the metal walls before her. She could see her own reflection staring back at her in return. Something seems off about it to her though. Her face seems scarred and petrified. The reflection bellies at her in fright, begging her to do something, but the words are muted.
Adora continues her pace while walking, but the reflection in somehow running. It bangs on the walls before her, and the reflection's eyes are widened in fear.
"Who are you?" Adora asks the reflection when her pacing comes to a halt.
The reflection stops to and glares at Adora with hope-filled eyes. Adora confusingly watches the reflection as it tries to get into contact with her.
It's fingers extend to her, and comes to a halt, almost as if it is touching the wall itself. Adora's Hand nearly extends along with it, and her eyes are full of curiosity as her eye sight starts to fade.
"H———," the reflection yells out to Adora as it starts to fade.
Adora's eyes widen as she quickly extends her arm and places her hand on the wall. The loud noise that echoes down the hallway startles her, but doesn't distract her from trying to grab the reflection's hand.
Her hand claws against the walls in a way Catra would, but nothing would work. A tear nearly trails down her cheek as the reflection fades away. The last she can see is the terrified and sad look on the reflection's face as it fully fades away.
"I'm going crazy, aren't I?" Adora asks herself as she quickly removes her hand from the wall.
     She remains there, schooled from the reflection. Questions appear in her mind, and she is unsure whether they will be answered or not. 
      Suddenly, the room grows dark and cold. The lights start to dim as shadows grow in control. Shadow Weever enters the room with a smile on her face, which surprises Adora.
       "My sweet Adora," Shadow Weever happily says as she places her hand on Adora's shoulder. "Oh it's wonderful to see you again,"
Adora looks at Shadow Weever with blank eyes. Confusion overwhelms her with every word that escapes Shadow Weever's mouth, if she had one.
"What happened?" Adora fearfully asks Shadow Weever.
"When you and your friend left the Horde, you got knocked out and into a coma," Shadow Weever calmly informs Adora, but says friend in a husky tone. "For weeks you have been asleep. It brought so much stress upon us. It's a miracle that you've pulled through,"
"What happened while I was gone?" Adora asks Shadow Weever as she struggles to take it all in.
"Catra became the commander instead of you, that's one thing," Shadow Weever tells Adora, hoping it would break her. "And there is something that I must show you. It's why Catra sent you,"
        Adora looks around the hallway. It seems grim and somehow, she feels homesick, but she doesn't know why. Shadow Weever looks at Adora impatiently and Adora only nods her head in agreement.
Shadow Weever gently wraps one of her soothing but cold arms around Adora, and walks down the halls, having Adora follow her.
Adora looks around her surroundings. Her mind grows confused with every answer she gets. The people don't look happy to see her. They seem more angry and vengeful.
"What exactly happened while I was in the forest?" Adora coldly asks Shadow Weever as her fists close. "I know that there's something you're not telling me,"
      "You will find out soon enough," Shadow Weever tells Adora as her grip on Adora tightens a little.
      "But I have to know now," Adora tells Shadow Weever.
       Shadow Weever says nothing, and deep down inside, Adora knows not to speak now. She keeps her arms tucked in her hips while her lips remained closed. Yet her eyes are full of remorse, and a part of her doesn't want to tell Shadow Weever about the reflection, but why?
       Shadow Weever brings Adora back to her own room, and slides open the door. The red gem glows bright in a dark tone, not being able to blind Adora, but still very nice to see. 
       Shadow Weever looks over at two Horde soldiers with an evil look and heads over to them to talk to them about Adora, leaving her alone in the room.
       Loud screams and groans are in the room, which slightly worries Adora a bit. She doesn't know why. It seems like she heard that voice before; like deja vu.
     Her eyes dart around the room to find the source of that voice, but what she sees is disappointing. She sees a princess strapped in a magic source that keeps her from escaping. The straps hold her down and she screams in pain whenever the magic digs into her skin.
      Suddenly, she glances up at Adora, and all of the pain she once had seems like it vanishes. She smiles ear to ear and her lips part, ready to say a few words.
       "Adora!!!" The girl happily says with hope-filled eyes. "Please, you have to help me. We don't have much time. Shadow Weever can come back any minute,"
      "What do you mean?!" Adora yells out as her back leans a bit and her elbows go back in shock. Her fingers spread out and her feet get in a fighting stance. 
      Once those very words were said, her hope-filled eyes turned into sadness, and tears fill her eyes. The girl suddenly stops struggling, and remains still, making Adora stuck in though.
     "It's me, Glimmer," Glimmer says to Adora as a few soft strands of tears escape her eyes. "Shadow Weever made you forget me,"
      "That's not true," Adora tells off Glimmer as she suddenly gets into a fighting stance, ready to punch her. "Shadow Weever wouldn't do such a thing,"
      "She did," Glimmer tells Adora. "Adora, I'm your friend,"
      "No, you're a princess," Adora harshly tells Glimmer in a cold voice. "And princesses are evil, they have done so many cruel things throughout Ethirium, and we are going to stop them, even from you,"
      Glimmer seems betrayed by the harsh tone Adora gives her, but she doesn't know why. It's nothing but a trick that Glimmer is trying to pull on her, and Adora won't fall for it.
      "I've see you've already met the daughter of Queen Angela," Shadow Weever calmly says to Adora. "I know the princess would want a proper introduction,"
       "I've already introduced myself, and give Adora back her memories," Glimmer yells out in rage towards Shadow Weever.
      "She didn't steal my memories!!!" Adora yells at Glimmer. "And if she did, then it would be for a good reason,"
     "That's not true Adora!!!" Glimmer yells out.
    Shadow Weever completely remains calm, startling Adora a little bit. The shadows in the room dwell over Glimmer and more pain courses through her body.
     "This princess wishes to play games with you," Shadow Weever tells Adora. "She only wants to trick you into releasing her so she can leave. We don't want that to happen now,"
      "Adora, you have to believe me," Glimmer pleads with Adora.
      Adora's eyes are wide with confusion and frustration. Somehow, Glimmer's words seem convincing, but at the same time, she wishes not to believe them.
      "This princess before you is the one that got you in the coma," Shadow Weever sternly tells Adora. "She attacked you and used her own magic on you for weeks. Everyone was worried sick. She made you become one of them so you will bring horror into us,"
      "She did that?" Adora says in an innocent, cold, yet confused tone.
       "At first we actually thought that it was true that you betrayed us," Shadow Weever tells Adora. "If it wasn't for me finding out the truth, I don't know what could have happened to you,"
       "She's lying!!!" Glimmer yells out at Adora. "Please, you have to believe me,"
        Adora gives Glimmer a terrified look at first, and Shadow Weever places her hand on Adora's shoulder. She can see the hatred that runs through Shadow Weever and the fear and hope in Glimmer's eyes.
       The choice is difficult on the outside, but something tells Adora on the inside what to do. She doesn't know where these feeling came from. A part of her wishes this never happened, but the truth is still clear.
       "I know what you princesses are," Adora coldly says to Glimmer, shattering any hope that she has left. "You guys are monsters, and we are the only people who are can stand up against you,"
      "Adora...." Glimmer sadly says, realizing the harsh truth that conceals her. "I know you. We were friends in the castle. You fought the Horde with us. You are with the Rebellion,"
       "These are just more of her tricks," Shadow Weever smoothly says to Adora. "We must go now. Lord Hordak is very impressed with the recent events, and now I must speak to him. You may return to your quarters,"
       "Yes Shadow Weever," Adora happily says as she heads off, but something still lingers in her gut.
       Shadow Weever leaves with her, and they part ways, leaving Glimmer alone in the room. Her tears and shattered soul shows every word Adora says to her.