Chapter 7

*Tony in the gif.

Allen Mega Carter Jr

Angel and I walk through the warehouse to my office. I was scared as shit. I didn't know how to go about having Angel to signed these papers. She didn't want to be in the drug business and I understand that but this link up could be big and I knew Angel would be a great leader.

"I thought you said we were going out to eat?" She question holding on to my arm as I unlock the door.

"We are I just need these papers for this house I have." I lied.

"What kind of house?" She asked as she popped her gum.

"Just a town house on the outskirts on the city. You want to own the house? You can do whatever you want with it?" I said. She eyed me and shrug her shoulders.

"Sure." I grab the paper off my desk and handed her the papers and a pen. I watched her signed the paper and I felt so good after that. She handed me back the papers and we walked out my office. "Where we going to eat at now?" She asked.

We left out the warehouse into the car. "Let's go to Benihana." I said. She nodded her head. I made sure to text Diego and his sister that location so we could discuss business. I also wanted to make sure I had witness when Angel finds out she just signed her life over to this lifestyle.

I parked in the packed parking lot and got out the car. Angel followed as we made our way into the pack restaurant. "How many for the party?" The woman asked.

I just told her my name and she nodded leading me into the room with a cook and 16 chairs around him. Angel eyed me and I just sat at one of the chairs as the cook started cooking us some food.

"Why we sat in the private area? I wanted to be nosey." She said.

"I got some friends that going to be joining us." I said. As soon as I took a sip of my water I saw Diego and Sasha walk in. I took a big gulp of my water.

"I know him." Angel said eyeing them as they walk closer to the table. "I met him at the strip club and his sister was talking slick. Why are they here?" She asked.

"I need you." I said. She eyed me with a confused look on her face and then her eyes went wide. Her hand started shaking and she screwed up her face.

"I'm going to kill you." She said. She jumped across the table and attack me. She wrapped her small hands around my throat. I started laughing because she really thought she was doing something. I saw Diego pulled Angel off of me as I got up from the floor. "How could you do this to me? You know I don't have time for this. I'm suppose to go to college. I don't want to sell drugs or kill people for living." She said pacing back and forward.