Chapter 5

Angelica-Marie Carter

I was in my last class of the day and was texting my bitch Keyvonna to pass the time away. I wanted to let her know everything that's been going on.

Me: Guess what happen with me and Gotti?

BestFRANNN💕👭: Bitch WHAT?!

Me: He came in my room one night and started kissing me and stuff and Sunday night we was in his new car and let's say he trying to fuck me in the shit!

BestFRANNN💕👭:😱😮 Bitch?! Did you see the dick?

I chuckled it loud and looked around the class room to see everybody in their own world.

Me: girl no. I lowkey want to. But I'm going to stop fucking with him. He got a girl. I ain't one to break up happy homes. 🤗

BestFRANNN💕👭: Bitch please. You know we all about ransacking homes and fucking apartments up. You changing G?

Me: Never will I ever leave my brothers. You know that. It's get down or lay down 4 life 💯❗️

BestFRANNN💕👭: Gshit 💯❗️

The bell ring and we all made our way out the class. I was meeting Brandon at my locker so we can go hang out.

"Damn Angel, when we going to talk?" I turn around to see Byron, he was the captain of the football team and been was trying to talk to me since my ex.

"I'm sorry, but I don't do you or your bumming crew." I said making it to my locker. I open it and place my books and binder inside.

I felt somebody arm wrap around me and I could automatically smell the Burberry cologne. "You to cute not to have a man." Brandon said eyeing me as I close my locker.

I turn around faces him. "Why you always do this?" I question him as we walk out to the student parking lot.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his all black 2016 Dodge Charger. "Because you cute and I want you and I'm not going to stop." he said opening my door. I put on my seatbelt and watch him take off.

"So what do you have to do for your uncle?@ I asked him as I connected my phone to his Bluetooth.

"I had picked up his dry cleaning the other day and I never got to bring it to him." He said as he sped through traffic.

"So how everything back at home?" He asked.

It wasn't a surprised. Everybody knew how my mother died and how much she meant to us and even the community. She was well known and also well hated.

"Everything is good. Allen keeping me in check." I said replying to a text from Keyvonna.

"How about you?" I questioned.

He nodded. "Everything good, my mom has been working on stop at the hospital and doesn't really be home that much and my father is always away out of town for his business. It's usually just my brother and uncle who I kick it with." He said pulling up to this medium size house that was on the outskirts of Bankhead.