Chapter 4

Angelica Maria Carter

It was Sunday evening and I was sitting next to the pool eating some frozen grapes. "Why you always by yourself?" I looked up from my phone to see China standing in front of me blocking the Icy sky.

"I don't know. I usually talk when someone talk to me." I replied. It was about to be 8 ol clock and I had nothing to do for this evening.

"How about we go to the strip club or something. I heard Ace of Spades is a popping club." She said. I eyed her and nodded.

"Okay, I'll go since you trying to bond with me and what not." I said getting up from my seat.

I walk up stairs to take a shower and get ready for the club. I had on some high-waisted jean shorts, A white leather halter top and some thigh length black heels and a silver Rolex and silver hoop earrings.

I braided my hair into two French braids and grab my phone

I braided my hair into two French braids and grab my phone. My phone case was a wallet also so I already had my I.d and money.

I walk down the stairs to see China at the door waiting for me. "Here take a picture of me." I said handing her my phone. I did a couple posing and she handed me my phone.

I swipe through them to fine the perfect picture to post on Instagram.

@AngelSoMarie: Now she living at the strip club. 💕😈

We walk outside and I followed her to this all white Bugatti. "This you!" I asked her touching the hood of the car as I went to the passenger side.

She shook her head as she unlock the door. "Nope, it's Gorgeous. My car still haven't arrive from California yet." She said as she took off towards the strip club.

"So how long you and Gotti been together?" I asked.

"Almost 3 years. It was odd how we met. He was so in love with this girl but he never told me who." I shrugged.

"It could be anybody. He did move from Atlanta when he was only 14." I said, reading the comments that people where leaving on my Instagram.

"I guess, but since we been here he been distant. Like I only see him early in the morning and then sometimes I don't see him then." She replied sadly.

"Well he isn't in California no more. That's his headquarters by him coming down here he put a lot in the line. How could he run an organization from here?" I said to her.

I could tell China wasn't with this life style. She was afraid and I already knew if the cops come and scope us out she'll be the first one to snitch. Gotti gonna have to get rid of her.

"If it ever come down to the cops locking us up. What would you do?" I asked her.

"I really don't know." She said.