Chapter 1. The Start of Something New

A/N: Sorry it is really slow at the beginning. Bare with me and read on.

______________________ "You know, she has a cute bum" I hear Ashton say as I'm waking up. Shit... I sleep in a sweatshirt and underwear, so when the boys came in to wake me up, they saw me in my blue underwear that exposes my ass. I pull my blanket up, covering myself, and signaling that I'm awake, and that I heard his comment.

"Awh, we didn't get to wake you up by scaring you!" Michael says, as I get out of bed, and put on some shorts. I scoff and lead the way out of my room.

"Sooo..." Bailee says, once we are all in the kitchen.

"Soo..." Luke says, this is the first time he has talked today. The way he talks is mesmerizing to me. "We have a very important question to ask you... uh, would your band be interested in touring with 5 Seconds of Summer?"

Bailee, Marie, Josh and I all look at each other. "Hell yeah!" we say almost simultaneously.

"Great! We can work out details over the next few months." Calum says.

"Okay! Sounds perfect! While y'all are here, would you like some lunch?" Marie asks. She is a southern girl who loves to cook.

"I would love some!" Luke says.

We all sit around the small living room in the house that I share with my band mates to eat lunch, and discuss some ideas for the tour. My 19th birthday, which is tomorrow, comes up during the conversation, and I think I see Ashton smirk at Luke. Though, I could just be imagining it. Afterwards I walk the boys out. Luke lags behind a little.

"So...What are you doing tomorrow night for your birthday?" He asks.

"Ehh... I don't know. I'll probably sit at home and have a few beers." I respond.

"Hey! Aren't you a little young to drink?" He jokes.

"Oh shut up! Its not like you didn't drink before you turned 21!" I respond. Luke is a bit older than me. He is now 22.

"Ha! Well, anyway... How about I take you to a fancy dinner tomorrow night? Wear a dress. We will do something special before dinner, so I will pick you up around 6. Is that ok?" He asks looking at his feet and glancing up at me to see my reaction.

"Sounds great!" I say trying not to sound too excited. Luke Hemmings has been my celebrity crush ever since i was 14. A few months ago when 5 Seconds of Summer were trying to escape the cold and bombardment of fans, they ducked into a café in my small town. Me and my band happened to be playing there that night. When they approached us while we were packing up our instruments, and told us how great we were, my heart skipped a beat. We have become close friends and now, they want to tour with us! And Luke wants to take me out on a date! Could my life get any better?

__________________________________________________

A/N: sorry loves,

this chapter really sucks.

i'm sorry

and there are probs a lot of mistakes in this... i'm writing at 4 am