Chapter 3. Let's Make This Last Forever

I'm still in his arms when I wake up. I just lay there for a few minutes, and I memorize this moment. I don't want it to end. I hear him start to wake up, and I look over at him. His beautiful blue eyes are sleepily staring back at me.

"Good Morning Love" He says. Holy fuck his voice. It is deep and raspy and sexy.

"Good Morning, how'd you sleep?"

"The best I've slept in a while. Want some coffee?" He sits up as he asks me.

"I would love some." I get up and follow him out of the room. We trudge down the stairs. Our heavy and sleepy footsteps echo through the house.

The boys are all sitting in the kitchen eating.

"Morning love birds" Ashton jokes.

"Shut up Ash" Luke says. He has that smirk on his face and I can't help but smile. I look down hoping nobody saw my goofy smile.

He fixes me a nice cup of coffee, and we sit on the kitchen counter talking to the boys for a while. We talk about almost everything, from childhood memories, to what we want in the future. I love that I connect so well with these guys. I feel like I could trust them with my life.

Calum's phone rings.

"Hello? ...Uh yeah, we can be there in about an hour...uh ok. bye." He hangs up. "That was Wilkie. We have a recording session in an hour." Wilkie is Adam Wilkinson. He is 5 Seconds of Summer's manager.

I go back upstairs and put my dress back on. I hand Luke his shirt back. Then, I look in the mirror sighing. I look terrible. Worse than usual. I mean, I didn't take my makeup off, and my hair is frizzy. I look like a druggie.

There are few times where I actually feel pretty. When Luke told me last night that I looked gorgeous it was the first time in a long time that I believed it. I don't let people know that. I don't like it when people pity me. I want to come off as a confident person. I'm insecure, but I'm strong. I have been through a lot of shit that a lot of people don't know about, physically and mentally.

I am lost in my thoughts. Luke walks up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders. This snaps me out of my daze.

"What?" He says, breaking the silence. "You look beautiful."

I scoff."No. I look like hell." I say with a light laugh. I sit down on his bed.

"You always look pretty to me. Always have." He says earning an eye roll and a giggle from me.

"That was cheesy, but thanks." I say with a faint smile. He intertwines our hands. We sit like that for a few minutes. I know he has to go, so I stand up. He stands up and walks me out to his car, yelling that he will be back in a few.

When we get to my house, he walks me to my door. He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead before telling me goodbye. I walk inside, feeling extremely happy.

A few hours pass.

"Songwriting sesh?" Marie asks while I'm sitting on the couch in my oversized sweatshirt and underwear eating popcorn and watching some movie about robbing banks.

"Sure!" I say. "JARED! BAILEE! WANT TO WRITE A SONG OR PLAY SOMETHING?"

"YEAH!" Bailee yells back. She is a very happy and excitable person, and its something awesome about her. Like me, she has been through some shit. Different shit, but still shit. She was bullied a lot in school. You know, all of the best people get bullied at some point in their life.

"Coming!" Jared says. He was only a room away.

We all sit down in the living room. Marie has her guitar, and Jared has his cajon box drum.

"I have been playing this for a few days now. I can't get it out of my head." Marie says as she plays. Jared joins in with a rhythm.

Then, the lyrics come to me.

"When you smile, I melt inside

I'm not worthy for a minute of your time.

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over

Honest, let's make this night last forever

Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

Forever and ever, let's make this last forever" I continue singing and writing down lyrics as I go. I write Bailee's part too.

We play it all the way through. I'm missing some verses and it needs work, but its pretty good. With some help, it will be a very awesome song.

Luke will probably hear it someday. I wonder if he will know that I wrote it about him.

__________________________

The lyrics to the song is Blink-182's First Date. I have a song that I wrote but I'm too scared to post it anywhere.

GUYS help me out. Talk to meee

I want to be a better writer. leave me comments please. How can I make this story better?