Ch. 6 Cali Here We Come

"We will be landing in five minutes," is what i wake up to. I look around, and everyone is busy getting their stuff together for getting off of the plane. Then I look at Luke, he is still asleep. I wake him up.
"Whu-" he says sleepily.
"We are about to land," I say, and his beautiful blue eyes became huge with excitement. He then got his stuff together. We all happily waited to land.
"Are you guys ready to eat?" is the first thing out of Luke's mouth when we get off.
"Starving," I say.
"Uh huh," says Ash.
"Sure," Cal says.
We are the only ones who heard him. The others are still gathering their luggage. Michael is struggling with trying to carry all of his bags.
"I sh-should-uhg pack-ed li-ighter," he says, his voice muffled by the bags piled on top of him.
Marie walks over to him and helps him, even though she has plenty of bags of her own.
Luke whispers to me, "I think Marie and Mikey might have something going. I saw them flirting on the plane." I smirk at him, and look back at Marie and Michael. She is definitely flirting with him. I have known her for a long time. When she touches his arm or laughs a certain way, she likes the guy.
We all want some pizza, so we stop by a local pizzeria, called Nonni's Pizza. It was so good. A few 5sos fans ran up, but it wasn't crazy. They are sweet to their fans, and we are excited. We are new to all of this.
We stop by the place that we are staying, to drop our stuff off. It is this large condo type thing with several bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. We decide to figure out sleeping arrangements later. We have a few shows in California, so we will be here for about a week.

We go down to the beach. I am so happy that i brought my surfboard, because the waves are perfect! I also promised Luke that I would teach him how to surf. I'll do this at some point on the trip. Either here or in Hawaii.
Everyone goes their separate ways after a little while.
Me and Luke take a walk on the beach, and talk about just about everything. We watch the sunset and he reminds me of the time we did this for my birthday, on the other side of the country. We talk more about the fans, who don't know about us yet, but are getting suspicious. They are asking questions and we are having fun teasing them. It is perfect. I can't wait to spend the rest of this trip with my favorite people.
________________________________________________________________
A/N
THANKS for reading
i am soooo so soooooo sorry for taking forever to update
i am stressed out rn about school
i'll try to hurry it up
a juicy part should be coming soon ;)
love you lots❤️
-em