Chapter 10 (edited)

Copyrights 2012 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

This chapter was edited by mt beautiful bestie @smiling_meerkat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10:

It was a pain not seeing Xavier or not being close to him. First period was such a drag Mrs. Carmack gave me another assignment to do on top of the last one, which she said was due next week. I was going to have my hands full. My assignment was to research a historical land mark in Europe. I thought really hard about what I wanted to do, but nothing popped into my head. I didn't want to do something like the Vatican or anything like that because everybody knew about that. I jerked when the bell rang, I had been so caught up in my own little world that I hadn't noticed it was time to go. I picked up my stuff and saw Xavier standing in the doorway. I smiled at him as I walked over and reached up to kiss his lips. He bent down making it easier for me. I left a lingering kiss, like he had before he dropped me off at class. When I pulled away he smiled but gently grabbed my neck and crushed his lips back to mine. 

 "Ahem" 

Xavier broke away from me and we turned to see Mrs. Carmack staring at us she wasn't very impressed with our little make out session. My cheeks turned red as I gave her a small apology and Xavier steered me away to our next class which we shared together. 

The rest of the day went smoothly. When I wasn't in class with Xavier I missed him terribly, but when I was with him we sat next to each other and I felt comforted by him. We sat with Cayley and Travis and his mates at lunch and actually had a good time. I still got glares from other girls but like Xavier suggested, I didn't let it get to me.

Finally it was time to go home, Xavier drove me and I invited him inside. He reluctantly said yes, and I led him into the kitchen. Xavier sat on a bar stool and pulled out a folder from his bag. I walked over to the fridge grabbing and apple and sat down beside him. Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"I have this assignment for History that's due next week." I told him. 

He smiled as he flipped through some notes until he came up to english. "What do you have to do?" he asked. 

"I have to research a historical land mark in Europe, but I can't think of anything and I don't wanna do something like the Vatican in Italy because everyone knows about that" 

He chuckled "What about Romania there's some historic castles there, I used to live in one" he pointed out.

I sat up straight. I couldn't believe I had never thought of it before. Then I remember I had some pictures of castles in my collage. "I'll be right back." 

I quickly went up to my room and pulled down my collage. As I got down off my bed, I saw Xavier leaning against my doorway he had his arms crossed and he smiled at me. I blushed deeply and showed him the collage. His eyes lit up he was probably missing home and could identify were some of the pictures were taken.  

"I took these when I was in Romania," I explained as I walked over to him. 

He stood up straight and wrapped his arm around my waist and led me back down stairs. When we got down stairs Xavier put his folder on the floor and made room for me to put my collage down on the kitchen island. We sat back down and went over the photo's. Xavier explained that these were pictures of his home town. He told me about he used to do there when he was younger and I was absolutely enthralled with his stories. I noticed Xavier paused when he came across a lavished medieval style castle. It was beautiful but I couldn't remember what it was called.  

"I used to live there." he whispered. 

 I turned to him slowly. "Really?"

He nodded and intertwined his finger with mine. He kissed the back of my hand before looking back at the collage. "It's a really ancient castle called clan mod Blandiana"

It was beautiful when he spoke Romanian but I had no idea what it meant and the only word I recognized was his last name. "What does that mean?" I asked as I leaned closer to him.

"Clan Blandiana manner" he said softly. 

"It's beautiful." I told him as I ran my fingers along the picture. I was so happy to know that I had visited the place where Xavier had lived.

"So I can help you research it. It's been around for the last 300 years, maybe more and it has a significant history." he said. 

I smiled at him. "You sure? You really don't have to I can just look it up on the internet and take it from there" I told him. 

He frowned at my answer. "If that's what you want." he said sadly.

Oh shit. Why did I say that. I had just upset him and it was tearing my heart up. I placed my hands on either side of his face making him look at me, as I stood up getting closer to him. Xavier instinctively wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.  

"I would love for your help Xavier." 

He smiled softly and kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck and clung to him. I let out a little moan as he deepened the kiss. Xavier pulled away all to quickly and I had to catch my breath. He smiled almost completely unaffected as I panted. 

"How about we get started on this assignment?" he asked.

I nodded with a smile, and went into the living room getting my laptop. I came back into the kitchen and sat next to Xavier turning my laptop on and getting ready to take notes.

Xavier and I spent a whole hour talking about the castles significance, and then on how I was going to present the assignment. Seeing as I refused to give a speech about it, I decided to make a powerpoint. Soon after my mum came home and cooked us dinner Xavier ate with us but I noticed that he actually just pushed his food around rather than ate. I let my observation go and focused on the discussion going on between Xavier and my mum.

After dinner it was getting pretty late so Xavier had to go. I walked him to the door and kissed him good bye he promised to text me that he got home safely and that he would pick me up for school in the morning. I waved bye the door until I couldn't see his car any longer. About half an hour later I got a text from Xavier saying that he was home safely and we texted all night until I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys

if you liked this chapter please vote

comment and let me know what you think

love you guys

xoxoxox