in a deep whole of sadness

Olivias P.O.V.

It got to the weekend and so it ended up being a three and half day weekend because, Friday was a halfway, and we had Monday off for Americas veterans day.  It was Monday and my mum told me the news about him. Who you ask? Stan Lee the inventor/ creator of MARVEl!1 I have been alone in my room since I was told.

"Olivia! Sweetie come down here please!" My mums voice rand through my ears "Okay, coming" I replied.  I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mum a little upset. "Mum? What's the matter?" I asked concerned because, I have never see her sad not even the tiniest bit sad. "I have bad news honey....Stan Lee pasted away today" And that is when my walls crashed.  I ran into my room and cried never coming out, why because I was destroyed Marvel was my life I mean look at my room, all it is is Marvel (Mostly Spider-Man).  I also looked up to this man he got me hooked on Marvel and helped me out of the dark hole but, now I'm back at start.

"It's dinner time honey" I hear my dad say softly from outside my door, but he got no reply, so he left because, my parents knew me well.  I ended up falling asleep starving but oh well.

--------Next Day--------

I slept past my alarm and skipped school because, I still felt like crap and didn't want to move and plus my parents were at work so they couldn't force me out of bed and into the HELL HOLE!  So I spent most of my time in bed listening to sad music and sleep, not eating one bit of food.

end of the school day

I wake up to knocking at my door, so I decided to talk. "What?" My voice crack as I was also crying a lot before this and it came out groggily. "It's mum sweetie, I just want you to open up because, the Hollands are here like Patrick and you need to come down to hang out" She said a bit more commanding and my heart ached as she said his name, it hurt to think of him after this week.  "Fine?" I said more in a question for no reason but, I got out of bed and got into some pants and a Marvel shirt sniffling not caring if I had bed head or if I had a blotchy face with tear-stained skin.  (But I some how still looked like a queen)

 I walk down with my mom to see everyone talking and hanging out.  They all looked at me so I looked away and went to the kitchen and sat with every one at the table.  "So Olivia how are you?" Mrs. Holland asked sweetly "Crap." I said rather bluntly to her not meaning to, I just couldn't find a reason to be happy anymore "Oh honey I'm sorry about that" She said "EVERYONE IS SO SORRY!!  EVERYONE ASK ARE YOU OKAY!! OR WHERE WERE YOU!!! IT'S STUPID AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! BECAUSE IM SO DONE!! HE IS DEAD, FUCKING DEAD AND WONT COME BACK SO WHAT IS ˇHERE TO LIVE FOR!!" I was takin' a bit back as myself like everyone in the room (The Hollands and My parents)  after what I said but it felt good to get it out.

I ran outside and sat in the long grass near the pond having a panic attack, I hear footsteps and look to see Patrick.  Why would he care about me? Stop being foolish Olivia he did nothing wrong! You are the one pushing him away!  I look at him in pure panic mode, he sits next to me and wraps his arms around my waste and setting me on his lap cuddling, ignoring the winter cold and the snow beneath us.  "I know how you feel plus, Emm broke up with me..." he said sounding depressed, I on the other hand was still panicking but happy because, he is single, but sad because, his heart is more broken then mine.

He held me as we sat in silence in the cold soon calming down and falling asleep in each others embrace, lying down in the cold winter snow as our hearts heal together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sup guys

Insta: 0livia_gil.man