out cold

Olivia's pov (also guys its gonna be a bit different bc I haven't touched this in so long and its so cringy)

Paddy and I got all dressed up, even tho he took foreverrrr!

"Paddy! Hurry up or im leaving you here!" I yell impatiently, that's one thing about me that's annoying, too impatient

"Ok ok! im almost done let me-OLIVIA!!" he yells as he hears the door shut and as I run to the lake 

"Olivia im gonna get you!" I hear paddy yell and soon my face hits the snow and I feel a body on me, ofc its paddy dumbs.

"Get offfff you're heavy" I groan and he does. Then we just continue to walk to the lake together in the cold breeze. 

"Ok, we're here let me out on my skates and imma be out of the ice" I wait for paddy to say something "Paddy?" no answer. "Patrick Holland! Snap out of it!" he snaps his head back to me 

"Sorry the ice looks a bit thin liv, ill just watch you im no good at this stuff anyways" he giggles

"Its not thin trust me! Whatever you say, im going on the ice!" I tell him as I step out carefully onto the ice and take off. I start laughing and smiling missing the feeling of gliding across the ice and feeling the cold air on my warm pink cheeks. 

"Hey, paddy watch me do a trick!" I yell across the lake. "..yeah!........OLIVIA!" Is all I hear before my lungs fill with water, my body goes into shock and my eyes shut.

Padyy's pov-

"OLIVIA!!" I keep screaming louder each time. Soon I run out to where she fell and I can't see her, the water is so dark so I did what anyone should've done. I dove in for her. God the feeling of the cold water against my skin was unbearable but I was doing this because I can't loose the love of my life...thats right she's the love of my life and will always be. im utterly in love with my friend, Olivia Gilman. 

I finally can see her and a grab her bringing us both up for air, I get her onto the ice first then jump out next to her but the ice keeps breaking more and more. Soon Olivia is back in the ice water and I grab her screaming for help but my voice being scratchy from the cold and I make my way towards the shore, trying to break the ice in my way and there are so many people trying to help me.

-few hours later-

I was wrapped up in a blanket watching as Olivia peacefully sleeps in this hospital, I just hope she wakes up soon. This is all my fault and I can't bare to watch her like this. Soon My family and hers all walks in, spamming me with questions causing me to just break down into a gigantic mess. 

I start to answer some of their questions and they all tell me its not my fault but I just know it is. 

"well you wouldn't have know pad-" Tom was cut off by a rustling sound in the hospital bed, we all look over as Olivia is starting to wake up and sit up to see us all staring at her.

"Guys? Where are my skates?!" She ask and we all laugh knowing she's all good.

Sorry for never really being active shits been happening