taken!?

------SKIP PAST THE WEEKEND------

Olivia's P.O.V.

I wake up to my alarm and get dressed faster than normal and rush upstairs to eat that, brush teeth, apply deodorant, get black vans on, put on a winter jacket to stay from the snow even tho I love it to death, finally I grabbed my bag and laptop and headed out the door.  I didn't get to say bye to my mum and dad bc they left for work early again.

I was lost in thought and ended up running into Patrick. "Ahhhh" I yelped in fear and shutter my eyes ready for my body to collied with the ground but instead, someone caught me I look up to see Patrick :) "You okay Livie" He asked giggling "Y-yeah" I reply smiling from the nickname he gave me, I get out of his grip and say hi to everyone as they say hi back.

The bus makes a turn and comes around the corner, as I was in a deep conversation with Paddy. we both hop on and sat in the back together, giggling a lot and making small talk with the twin!

school

We hopped off the bus and walked into the high-school going to own grade, we got to a locker I head to mine which it next to the amazing Padster himself! As I am almost finish I see that girl from my dream and she grabs her things from the locker next to mine on my right and goes and waits next to Paddy, as I stand up waiting for him he gets up. "Bye Patrick see you next period" I smile "Bye Olivia" He smiles....weird no nickname or small talk? Oh well get over it Olivia and grow up!!!  I was entering the S.S. class when I turned around to see paddy one last time before heading into class, and I didn't like what I saw! SHE KISSED HIS CHEEK, THEN HE PECKED HER LIPS!! I was so mad, frustrated, furious, and upset.  Everything in my had was scattered and I couldn't think straight at all.

break

I walk out and see Patrick and whatever her name is flirting, I glare at her and walk to my locker putting things away, I grab my  lollipop and walked past Patrick ignoring him and when he said hi to me, because I was doing something I would regret, I was gonna hang with Dick and his weird friend Zach.

______-------________---------_________---------------_______________--------------------

Cliffhanger suckers! I love you all tons!! 

"I heard you told your friends that I'm just not your type."