Characters

Amanda cerny
22
Bio
Fitness professional, television personality, and founder of Play Foundation who has earned over 2.6 million subscribers on YouTube and over 23 million followers on Instagram. She is known for her comedy sketches, often collaborating with fellow social stars such as King Bach, Logan Paul and Juanpa Zurita.

She is Conner's baby sitter while she is some what strict when it comes to Conner she will let a lot of things slide. She hates punishing Conner but is willing to if he gets out of control. She usually uses time outs or takes away certain privileges as punishment. She only resorts to spanking as a last resort. She shares a motherly bond with Conner and will often cuddle with him and comfort him.

Katja Glieson
22
Bio
Katja is is an Australian recording artist from Melbourne, Australia. Glieson first gained recognition in 2014 for playing 'Elsa' in a viral YouTube video Princess Rap Battle, where she raps with Snow White. She has appeared in Amanda's vines and YouTube video's. While not as strict as Amanda when it comes to rules she will enforce them. She is usually the voice of reason and encourages and supports her friends decisions. She seems to have an easy going relationship with Conner.

Samantha cerny
28
Bio
Samantha is Amanda's older sister she is supportive of her sisters  decisions when it comes to Conner she also has stared in some of her sisters video's. Samantha is usually calm when it comes to Conner and is a huge softy.

Alissa Violet
22
Bio
Alissa is Model, YouTuber and Instagram star she is energetic and care free she is also friends with Amanda and Conner's second sitter.
She seems to let a lot of things slide with Conner but still acts responsible when watching him.

Conner Burke
4
Conner is the four year old who hates rules and loves his freedom, while he respects Amanda's authority and listings most of the time he often tests boundaries. Conner can be stubborn, agressive, and will sometimes get physical to get his way. Despite his bad behavior he is a sweet boy and his mother son bond that he shares with his sitter somewhat keeps him in check even when she's not around. He draws pictures of the two of them doing things togeather.