f i f t y f i v e

liked by kellinquinn, jawnrocha, ottowood, and 8,498 others

awstenknight: UR FAVE COUPLE ARE GETTING MARRIED. COME JOIN.

comments:

kellinquinn: aw omg i'm so proud of you guys!!

piercethevic: ahh they grow up so fast :')

dallonweekes: okay but holy shit this picture is amazing

ryanseaman: oh my god my small gay heart

jawnrocha: you guys? please let me be the photographer at your wedding?

ottowood: we stan this marriage

callmebandtrash: if we don't get an invitation i'm suing

-oreoeggplant: i never thought i'd live to see the day

emoginger: the non-existent date is on the calendar

atacobellinthefridge: please can all time low play at your wedding?

gleek_runner: we also need fall out boy to play

awstenknight: i love every single one of you, and yes, you're all invited

underscoregeoff: ❤️❤️❤️

awstenknight: also, y'all never worked out that otto is dating @remingtonleith you're all failures and have disppointed the fbi :)

~~~~~

a/n - so this is the end of this fic!! thank you to everyone who read this. it really means a lot. ever since i started writing this fic, i was just so happy about it. i loved the way i wrote it - if i'm being honest with you. i'm just really proud of it. i would've loved for it to go on for longer, but then it would've just dragged on, you know? this is the first fanfic i've written that i've actually finished, so thank you so much for all the love and support shown in the comments and everything.

there is also a character ask posted!! please ask questions on that, i appreciate it :)

also, there's a small possibility of a sequel, where waterparks is formed, but idk if you'd want to see that? it'll be 30ish parts so not too long, but idk i need opinions. so sequel or no?