Chapter 10 - Let The Nightmare Begin

I sat on my bed, legs folded facing the door. The memory of the previous night ran through my mind. I stood by the bar watching on as it all unfolded. There he was, Nathan Sykes hooking up with some random girl in a nightclub. He was long and hard, but didn’t look interested in the whole thing. Instead he decided to stare dirtily over at me. I understand why though. After I walked on him during the dinner he hadn’t looked at me never mind spoken to me all night. He decided to remain quiet during the remainder of the meal and once we got to the nightclub he was more interested in downing shots and kissing girls than he was enjoying our company. Kelsey noticed what was going on so she pulled me into the bathroom but I just shrugged it off. She thinks we’d make a ‘lovely couple’ but I couldn’t tell her the truth. I wanted to tell her that I had feelings for him, but I didn’t want to act on them because I wanted the best for Jamie. I definitely didn’t plan to do what happened next and I definitely wouldn’t do it again. He just stood there all alone by the bar. He began sobbing uncontrollably and told me that he had just broken up with his girlfriend. I promise I didn’t mean to and it didn’t mean anything to me. If I could erase the whole thing I would. I wish I had never kissed Joey, it just happened out of nowhere.  I didn’t mean anything by it and nothing will ever come of it. ‘Forget about Maisie, forget about it’ I mumbled falling into my pillow.

Just as I closed my eyes to sleep again my alarm began blaring. I don’t know how the boys get up so early every morning. I glared at the clock reading 2:30 am, hoping that it was instantly change to 10:30 pm meaning I had another 4 hours but it wasn’t happening. I rolled onto my back, feeling the pain of the reminder of the football game we had the other day. No doubt the bruise was even bigger now that it was the previous day. ‘Ouch’ I groaned holding my back while wincing in pain. I groaned once again before stumbling towards the bathroom to hop in the shower. The water trickle down my body, hiding the tears flowing down my face. ‘My life is messed up’ I sobbed. I stood under the warm water oblivious to everything happening around me. I turned the tap before stepping out on the fluffy pink carpet just outside the shower.

It was still pitch dark outside, the stars and the moon providing a slight sign of light through the window. I threw on a black tracksuit and a pink vest top before quickly tying my wet hair in a messy bun on the top of my head. I knew that the paparazzi would be out in force but knew that they wouldn’t care about me so I decided to go natural when it came to the make-up, it was just a shame about the streaky fake tan on my neck. A pair of dark glasses covered the bags under my eyes, but it probably would draw giggles from the boys. While Jamie was still asleep I careful lifted her into her carry chair, not bothering to wake her to change her out of her baby grow.

The horn beeped outside minutes later so I quickly gathered everything before locking up and with the help of Big Kev dumped the bags in the boot of the van. Jay, Tom and Kelsey were already seated and dozing off. ‘Hey Maisie’ Kelsey mumbled opening one of her eyes. ‘Hey Kels, are we tired?!’ I teased poking her sides. ‘Just a little’ she whispered closing her eye again. From that moment on I can’t remember much on only the bit where I began to dose off myself.

‘We’re here’ echoed through the van as the van came to a sudden halt. It was a struggle getting out, not that it was all worth it. The rest of the gang were outside waiting looking very sleepy and in Max’s case very upset. ‘Don’t mention Michelle’ Siva whispered as we approached. ‘I’ll explain a little later’ he whispered. He was puffing on a cigarette, something he only does ‘when he’s stressed out.’ His eyes were puffy and red, which was only noticeable when he removed his stare from the ground. ‘Don’t worry Max, we’ll get you through it’ Nathan announced putting his hand around Max’s shoulder. ‘It just wasn’t meant to be I guess Max’ Nareesha added. ‘Okay guys let’s check in’ Max sighed standing on his cigarette. ‘Give us a minute to finish this’ Tom groaned holding up his newly ignited cigarette.  ‘Oh fine’ he moaned throwing his fag into a puddle to quench it. I had no idea where we were going I just followed everyone. We arrived at the check in joining the back of the small queue. Everyone was getting restless as the queue was going nowhere but it wasn’t helped by the fact that there was a swarm of paparazzi taking pictures from behind the security tape. ‘Hey Max, what’s up with you and Michelle?’ ‘Are you and Michelle still together Max?’ ‘Why did you call off the wedding?’ they called looking for answers which they failed in getting. We eventually made it to the top of the queue before heading towards security where here was more photographers waiting. They were bunched around us making it hard to get through. ‘Here’ Nathan whispered talking my hand before pulling me through the crowd. It was the first time we talked since dinner the previous night. ‘Thanks’ I whispered when we were clear but he didn’t let go of my hand. ‘Is this your new girlfriend Nathan’ they shouted from behind us but we just ignored them. ‘Looks like I’m sitting beside you’ Nathan pointed out comparing our boarding passes. Let the nightmare begin. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things will get a lot better over the ext few chapters, I promise! :D Hope you all enjoyed this, but again I won't start the update until I get 4 votes. I know its mean, I just want to see who is consistantly reading this :D Love y'all lots like jelly tots! Oh and I've been asked if I'm doing another part of Raising Romi. I am, and I will update tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday. I'm still doing preferences too, but only by request so let me know what one you want me to do. I've done first kiss already

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Raquel :) xx