The Cheetah Girls 2: Secrets

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHEETAH GIRLS OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!!

Note: I finished all of my other "That's so Raven" stories and this "Cheetah Girl" story is done. I don't know if I'm a make a second part to this. I might, maybe. Who knows? I might make an aftermath of it though.

At home: Hmmm. All the girls look like their sleeping, or almost sleeping. My God sister Chu-Chi is over hearing leaning on me weighing me down. She needs to get up, before I push her off. But I don't wanna wake her up. That may have to be the case. I really need to tell them what's going on. Dorinda is already being nosy asking me "Is Derek my boyfriend"? I lied too her. I didn't want her too know. Because if she knew she would surly tell Aqua, and then Aqua will tell Chu-chi, and Chu-Chi would try to get me to tell everything else. Galleria Garibaldi says in her thoughts. Derek was the cool D.J. they met in Freshmen year. He has always been a jerk to Galleria. Always calling her names, shoving her in the hallways, and starting rumors about her, but he got those cleared up. But Galleria had to admit he did look sexy, and hot. He was a fly D.J. He even asked could he be the D.J. of their group. But Galleria had turned him down right, before he asked her out. Now she's actually having second thoughts about it. If he were to become the D.J. of the group the girls would know something would be going on between those two. Aqua she would flip! She's way to sassy. But she does have a fashion, and style so I guess she isn't that bad. Dorinda a good dancer love hip hop. Chi-chu she's my God-sister, best friend, and singer. For me I stand out. Now only because I write songs of the group : I kind of made myself leader too. I just put everything together you know? I'm thick. So yeah. But I have a good-sized body that boys like obviously, and I can do everything a skinny girl can do. I gotta tell them, before the find out themselves. But I'm sure not doing it tonight or tomorrow. Derek is taking me out on our third date. The first one was Okay. But there were too many people from our school to were we where going. The second one the restaurant was a mess. So were just gonna go to his house. Well I better get too bed. I need to put his magazine up.

Tomorrow: Good morning girls. Good morning Ms.Dorothea Dorinda, and Aqua says. Good morning Mom. Galleria comes over to hug her mom still in their pajamas. Good morning Madrina. Chu-Chi says with a smile on her face. So Break-fast is ready, and Chanel your mom is coming over to pick you up in a few. So you girls eat breakfast first, and then get ready. Yes ma'am. They all say as they sat down at the table. Stuffing their mouth with food. Oh My goodness. This taste so good! Galleria your mom can could. Aqua says swallowing her food, and grabbing another plate of pancakes. Um. Thank you, Galleria says about to laugh. Well I guess I better go get ready. Chu-Chi says as she gets up from the table putting her plate in the sink. I guess I should go get ready too. Galleria says following Chu-Chi. Why leave the table so early? Aqua says looking at Galleria. Galleria gives her a nasty look. Because I have somewhere to be. Galleria tells her. Okay. Aqua finishes her last spoon of eggs. Dorinda follows Galleria, and Chu-Chi upstairs. Aqua follows them along. Ding Dong! The door bell rings. That must be my mom. Galleria follows Chu-Chi downstairs to greet her a good-bye. When Chanel Opens up the door to her surprise it's Derek Galleria's unknown boyfriend to them. Derek has already told his "best bud" Thomas about the two dating. Hey. Derek what are you doing here? Chanel says with an attitude? Well....I'm just here to tell Galleria something. It's important if you don't mind. Derek gives her a sassy tone. Um. Chu-Chi We can go outside just me and Derek. Galleria looks bad at Chu-Chi with a glare.

Outside: Derek what are you doing here? Oh Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I already told Thomas about us going out together, and dating. Oh you did. Galleria says not to excited about it. Why? Haven't you told Your friends yet? He asks getting mad. No. I'm sorry. I mean they still see you as a jerk, and if they found I was dating you then..Derek cuts off Galleria with an insult. Then what? I'm dating you to only use you? He says folded his arms getting even madder. No! Not that at all. They just don't wanna see me get hurt. Galleria tells him with her head down. Galleria I know when your lying. Now what's the real truth? I made the girls promise not to date anybody. Last year, although this year we haven't had a meeting about dating. Considering that prom is this year for Seniors. Galleria says with her hands together kind of down. Alright. Well you can tell them whenever you're ready. Don't let me hold you up. He puts his two fingers on her chin, and starts to kiss her when she pulls away from him. Ummm. Oh I'm sorry. Derek says as he walks away.