Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHEETAH GIRLS OR THE CHARACTERS! Except for the Tech-Guy.

At Galleria's: I'm waiting for the girls to hurry up. They better not have been shopping for 3 hours. It doesn't take them that long to shop. Well maybe Aqua. But I know it doesn't take Chu-Chi or Do to take that long! This is so ridiculous. I knew I should've went with them anyways. They always do this too me. Once they made plans behind my back they didn't invite me to go along with them. The only reason why I found out was because I was with my mom helping her find some fabric for her clients ball gown. Yeah, they acted all shocked, and everything. They claimed they called me, but my phone hasn't ranged all day. They told me I should get it checked out, and I did. The tech guy said, nothing was wrong with it. I guess I should back off a little on the practicing. But hey they knew what they were doing once they joined our group. They already knew me as a workaholic. Maybe I should call them.

The mall: Galleria is going to be mad, if we don't get over their in the next hour or so Aqua. Your taking to long. She is really gonna blow her nuts, once she seen all the stuff you brought. Oh Chanel. You worry to much. Plus I'm having my dad take this back home for me, so Galleria won't even notice. She grabs Chu-Chi's chin shaking her head from side to side. Uh. What ever. Just hurry up. Chanel walks to a chair near by, and sit next to Dorinda. So are you still going to work for the Gold Metal Crew, if we ever get famous? Chanel plays with Dorinda. Yeah maybe. But I really don't know yet. Dorinda was just about to say something, as she spotted Derek at the mall. He look like he was buying something for a female. Dorinda turns her head back to Chanel to let her know. Chanel! Derek is here. Do you think he's buying something for Galleria? Look he's that way. Dorinda whispers to her. Since he wasn't that far away. Oooh. He's probably buying her a charm bracelet no! Wait, a necklace with her name engraved on it. hahaha. They both let out a small giggle. I'm ready. Aqua says coming out of the dressing room with her regular clothes on. Alright lets go to the Cash resister, and I will pay for these. Aqua grabs the push-cart full of clothes, and shoes pushing them over. When she too spots Derek getting a necklace made for Galleria. Oooh. Aqua says to herself being nosy.

Necklace reads: Galleria I love you. G.G. with her initials on it. Gigi was her nickname he chose to call her. It has a pink outline with Gold writing on it. Along with a small engraved microphone.

The mall: Aqua pushes her push-cart to the cashier. The Cashier lady rolls her eyes at Aqua as she pulls out her credit card. Aqua has about 10 credit cards in her wallet all custom made. Her dad is a limo driver. So he makes pretty good money. Here you go. The cashier lady hands Aqua her bags to her giving her another Attitude look. Lets go. Aqua drops off her bags to her fathers car. He takes them home.

Gallerias problem: Where are they? They were supposed to be here four hours ago! That's it! I'm calling. Knock knock knock. That better be them! Galleria walks over to the door , but to her surprise it isn't them. It's Derek. Derek what are you doing here? Derek kisses her on the lips. They break apart for a moment. Galleria. I wanna give you something. It's something special, and I want you to open it. I was going to give it to you on our date. But I just couldn't wait any longer. Oh okay. Galleria says letting him in. Ummm. Oh! Well here. He hands her the red box. He takes a quiet sallow. He looks at the floor nervously while she opens the box. Ooh. Derek you shouldn't have. Galleria says handing the box back to her. I didn't think about getting you anything. Maybe you should keep this when I do, so we can exchange gifts the right way. Galleria says to him feeling sorry that she couldn't buy him anything. Galleria I don't care if you didn't get me anything. All I care about is us. Just me, and you. He says coming up to her lifting up her chin coming in for a kiss. He kisses her for a long time this time. Forgetting that Galleria didn't lock the door behind her. Aqua comes in along with the rest of the girls shocked! But they back out quietly, and went back around the corner. Looking at each other in shocked. Their mouth drops open as they laugh. Meanwhile their still kissing. Galleria breaks apart the kiss. She looks at Derek with her light brown eyes with a romantic stare. He pushes her back on the couch gently. They continue to kiss again. But more tongue, but not gross. Aqua goes back to see if their done. But not through the door. She looks for a space where it's clear. She sees that their not done. Derek, hmmm. Galleria moans caressing his face. We have to stop the girls would be here in a minute. Derek gets off of Galleria. Oh sorry about that. Don't be. Galleria says to him. Aren't you gonna put it on. Derek asks Galleria. Oh yeah. ha. Galleria walks over to the mirror. She starts to put on the necklace where Derek comes behind her, and helps her. He pulls her into another kiss. Galleria honey. Her mom walks in. Oh Gawd. I'm sorry. Wait why do I have to be sorry? They pull away from the kiss quickly. Um I think I should go now. Okay. Bye. Bye Mrs.Garibaldi. Derek says. Yeah bye. She gives him a attitude. She closes the door. Galleria! Why were you kissing him? What if your father would've came through here. All hell would've broke loose, and you know it. Dorothea says to Galleria. Mom, I'm sorry. He came buy, and he gave me a necklace with my name on it. She shows her mother the necklace he gave to her still around her neck. Oh Galleria that's beautiful. Does it say anything else? Her mother asks her not convinced. Um. I haven't' looked at it all the way yet. She gives her mom an unsuring smile. Oh it says "I Love you, with my initials engraved on the back of it. Galleria smiles as she touches her lips with two of her fingers. Alright. I guess you can keep dating him. But not around your father, and if he finds out. Your on your own. Thank You! MOMMY THANK YOU! Galleria gives her mother a big hug, along with a big smile.

Arriving Late: Back outside the girls took a short walk. Hey you guys we better get to Galleria's house it's getting kind of dark. Yeah we really should. Dorinda says agreeing with Chanel. Yeah your right. They walk back to Gallerias house with the thought of what they saw. Hey you guys. Do you wonder what the meeting is about? No. But it's problem about dating rules. She might Change they. Aqua says with a snobish tone. She's only changing them because she's dating Derek. Dorinda says with her arms folded getting mad. She rolls her eyes at what she just sad. But she knows it's true. Yeah y'all are probably right. Chanel says with her head down. Ding dong, knock knock. Galleria looks through the window. She opens up the door with a mad look on her face with her arms folded. Dorinda unfolds her arms, and straightens up her face. Why are you guys late? Do each of you know what time it is? Galleria asks getting frustrated with them? It's 8:30. Galleria tells them. Still didn't invite them in yet. Galleria were sorry time just got to us. I thought you were probably busy. Chanel says trying to flip the thing on her. Chanel. Galleria says with her irritated voice. Sorry. They all say not sounding very sincere. Come in. Galleria rolls her eyes as she move back to let them in.

The meeting: Alright, we are having a meeting because a few things are going to be changed. Galleria says standing up walking around her living room like she's a boss. Well, I know last year that I have banned dating because of work. But now I'm changing it so we can date. Now you are free to have boyfriends. Galleria says turning her face the other way. Why? Aqua asks like she's a brat. Well because it's our last year of high school, and I don't think any of us wants to be dateless. Do you? Galleria says with her arms folded coming up to Aqua. But not in her face. Galleria. The only reason why you changed the dating rule is because your dating Derek Richardson. Aqua says getting up from the couch. She comes up close to Galleria's face. We all know why you called this meeting. You didn't have to say anything because your dating Derek. Aqua says getting under Gallerias skin. Your dating him. Grabbing the necklace from the chain part of it. Get off. Galleria says snatching Aquas hands back. Oh why? Because you don't want anybody to see the little necklace Derek brought you? Huh. Aqua says as if Galleria is a little baby. Aqua don't push it. Galleria says getting really annoyed. Fine Aqua says moving back to the couch. Is that all you wanted to tell us? Dorinda says getting up from the couch as if she's about to leave. NO! It isn't, and for your information Aqua. We aren't official yet. I'm still thinking about it. Galleria didn't notice that she was messing with her necklace. Fine. But that doesn't excuse the fact that we all seen you, and Derek about to get it on! Aqua says in her freak voice. No we weren't. I would never go that far with a boy anyways. Unless I was married. Galleria said trying to get Aqua back in her place. Aqua rolls her eyes. We are going to audition for a trip to Spain. Ugh! Galleria you know my mom is taking me their. Chanel says sadly. That's why when we win this audition we could go together. All the expenses would be paid. All you have to do is play nice with Luc. Galleria says hoping Chanel would go along with the plan. Alright. Fine. But how are we going to audition?

The magazine: So I had this Spanish magazine trying to learn more, other than Italian. Here is the magazine. Chu-Chi you can translate the rest. Alright. Blah blah blah. Rules. Blah blah blah. Alright. We have to call in to audition. Oh it's too late. So no having friends over Spain. Chanel rolls her eyes being sad. Well we will just have to call in, and sing. Galleria says. Galleria! No! Too late. Alright.... Sing. Cause we are sisters. We stand together. Yes we do, dooo(Chanel) we make up one big family though we don't look the same! Buena Buena! The lady on the phone speaks. Chanel. Si, si si si. Yes! Gracias. YAY!!! We made it through. Now all we have to do is convince all of our parents to let us go with in a week. Chanel! I owe you one for this. Galleria says hugging her best friend. Aqua gives Chanel a dirty plan look. She has a tape recorder with her.

To be continued.....

Why did Aqua have a tape recorder with her? Is Derek going to be happy about this? What about Galleria's father?