Chapter 3 - Confessions

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHEETAH GIRLS OR ANY OF THEIR CHARACTERS!

Note: There is sex in here, but it doesn't get too graphic. Then it turns into something else.

Confess: How exactly are you going to tell your parents about this? Huh? Well if you must know. My mom is very cool, and understandable. My dad he will be fine with this. He wants the best for the group. Galleria says to Aqua. Alright. Well what do we do now? We practice. Galleria says. Galleria!!! Ugh. Nobody wants to practice we just sanged our butts off! Really Galleria in all seriousness. I have to go home. Mom(foster mom) is waiting for me. Dorinda says leaving. Chu-Chi? I have to go too. Sorry my mom is probably worried sick. Chu-Chi your mom wants you out the house. No she doesn't she loves my company. Chanel says to Galleria with her arms folded playfully. Alright bye. Chanel leaves behind Dorinda. Aqua? Don't you have some excuse to go? No. I could just chill here. Girl get out of my parents house. Galleria says showing Aqua the door with her pointy finger. Fine. I'll go, but just remember you owe us one. Aqua says leaving with an attitude. Bye! Galleria says shutting the door behind her. Ugh..She gets on my nerves. Galleria says angerily. Oh No! I forgot about our date. I have to get ready for Derek. Galleria rushes upstairs to her room to get ready for her, and Dereks Date tonight.

Dates: Now all I have to do is figure out a way to gently let both my dad, and Derek down. I really don't wanna break up with Derek, and I really don't wanna make my dad angry. I don't know what to do! Ding Dong. It's him. Galleria goes back downstairs wearing a black laced dress with small purple strips on. Along with medium high heel shoes with the necklace that Derek gave her. Ding Dong, coming. Creek.....Hi Galleria. Dad! Um. Galleria where are you going? Umm. Ding Dong. Is it him? Francobollo gets mad. Galleria I told you to stay away from him! He rises his voice at her. Dad I'm sorry! But I love him! Galleria you don't know what love is! He gets irriated. He slams open the door. Look BUCK-O! You hurt my daughter, and I swear I will come, after you! Dad. Damn it Galleria. Francobollo turns to where Galleria is facing him, and sees that her face is all teary eyed. Galleria. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Galleria is still shocked. She never seen her father so angry at her. She looks down. He gently grabs her face, and tells her sorry. He hugs her tightly. But shes too afraid to hug back.

The talk: Lets go outside. Francobollo tells Derek. Look if you hurt my daughter, insult my dauthger, use my daugther, embarrasse my daughter, or hit my daughter, I'm a come after you like a wild man. I'm giving your permission to date my daughter only because I know she loves you. Thank y--. Shut up! I'm not done yet. If I find out anything you did to my daughter on this date. I will find out where you live. Bring her home in once peace, and if I think that anything happened. I swear. I will come after you. Thank you sir. Francobollo comes back in shutting the door behind him leaving Derek to wait outside. Galleria is still standing their afraid to move. Galleria I only want you protected I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm sorry for losing my temper. He takes in a deep breath. Galleria. You can date him. But if anything happens! I'm coming after him. Galleria eyes widens up. Thank you daddy! Galleria hugs her father. She waves good-bye too him as she closes the door behind her.

Date: Galleria. Hi Derek. Um. I'm sorry about that. Galleria says nervously. Don't be. I wouldn't blame him. He says rubbing his hand behind his head. He pulls out his hand, and reaches for Galleria to grab his hand. My Lady. He says opening up the car door for her. Thank you. Galleria gives him a small smile. So were are we going? Galleria asks him nervously. We are going to my house. Derek says giving Galleria a sexy smile. Romantic. Galleria thinks inside her head. They talk for about 15 minutes. His house is 35 minutes away, and the rest they just listened to music in his car. Well this is my living. He says stopping the car, and turning to Galleria. Wow. this is. Is. Really not what you expected? Um. Yeah. Galleria looks at him feeling kind of dumb. You thought I lived in a crummy place didn't you? He asked. Yeah. I'm sorry. Galleria says with her head hanging down. It's okay. Everybody does, but you are actually the first too see other than my parents. He says. What about tomas? He comes over doesn't he? Galleria asks him being a bit confused. Not really. He really hasn't been coming over. He leans in for a kiss. Galleria kisses him back, but more passionately. She gets overwhelmed by the kiss she comes up on him. They give each other tongue kisses for 5 minutes. Mmm. Mmmmm. Galleria moans signing for air fanning her self. Um, okay she lets out a small giggle. I think we should go inside now. Derek tells Galleria. He lets her out of the car. When they get into the house. She sees that their is a picnic already set up with red wine.