Chapter 17

(Lee's POV)

"Well, let's not pressure ourselves Lee. We should have a good time right?" Lyra said then she smiled at me.

I just nodded and we both watch the sunset with silence in our hearts. Yes, she's correct. We should not pressure ourselves, I should feel lucky instead that she agreed to be with me even there's no title at all.

It's been a long moment of silence until I've felt her head on my left shoulder. This is frustrating. How will I survive the following days not falling in love with her? Psh. I need to stay focus with my plans and not incorporate any emotional attachment with this.

"What's for dinner?" She asked.

Napahalakhak ako. Kinurot niya ako sa tagiliran ko.

"What was that for?" Natatawa kong tanong.

"Nagtatanong lang naman ako. Tapos natawa ka dyan. Hmp." At sumimangot siya.

Hinawakan ko ang mukha niya, "Remember what I've told you awhile ago?"

"Uhm-

Then I kissed her. It's a wild kiss that wants to own her every moment. I didn't let her stop me from kissing her then I suddenly felt her hands on my back. Her hands screams desire as I've felt it tickling my back.

Then I stopped. "You're seductive when you're on your monster mode. It's such a turn on Ly. So beware, even if we're on public or not, I'll kiss you as long as I want. That's your punishment."

She blushed. "Then I guess I'd love to be punish every now and then." She giggled and stood up.

She started walking near the seashore. I hurriedly went up to her and I saw tears on her eyes.

Bigla akong nakaramdam ng pag-aalala. Hinawakan ko ang mukha niya.

"Ly, may problema ba? May nasabi ba akong masama?"

Ngumiti siya ng mapait at sumulyap sa akin.