Chapter 4

(Angelo's POV)

Kagabi pa di umuuwi si Lyra, and it's 2 in afternoon already. Hindi ko na siya pinahanap since alam kong gusto niyang mapag-isa ngayon, pero nag-aalala pa rin ako. Tss!

She must be hurting right now. Gusto ko magalit kay Frank, pero may malaki naman pala siyang dahilan kung bakit nawala siya. But, he's getting married with my ex-girlfriend Anika next month. How cruel!

Maliit ata ang mundo para sa amin. Lyra has suffered a lot for the past two years of her life. Frank has been her hero nung iniwan si Lyra ng kanyang ama at sumama sa ibang babae. She was 10years old at that time. Frank did protect her eversince then later they became lovers and was the most sweetest couple.

Our parents met when I was 20 and Lyra's 15 years old. At first it was hard since spoiled ako, hindi ko gusto yung thought na may kahati ako although okay lang sakin na magkaron ng new mommy, but a half sister? No. But Lyra did changed everything, she's phenomenal. Ako yung mas matanda, pero pagdating sa maturity and decisions, mas ahead pa siya sakin. Especially nung mga panahon na nagkakalabuan na kami ni Anika dahil magma-migrate na family niya sa America. Lyra did managed to ease my loneliness by just being with me all the time kahit busy siya sa school at nalulungkot din because Frank went to New York to work. How I wish I can help her now, but there's no way out. Mayaman pamilya nila Anika just like Lee's status. We can't just hinder their plans since according to Anika, it's fixed and that anyone who comes in the way will suffer a lot.

*Flashback*

''We'll get married, but after that we can return to our own separate lives. But then, we should never commit any case of infidelity.'' Anika explained.

''So, the purpose is just to use Frank's ability of all this bullshit?''

''Yes.'' She's teary eyed.

''Can you betray your Father's words?''

''YOU KNOW THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE ANGELO!'' Napatayo na siya.

''Okay.'' I said then sipped for another drink.

''But if you can take me away from here-

''You know that's ridiculous. We're not lovers anymore. We broke because of our immaturity. We've been apart from each other for two years. And I don't love you anymore, all you see right now is just care.''

Silence.

Too harsh, right? But that's reality. Lalo lang lalala ang mga kaganapan dahil sa mga hindi pinag-isipan na desisyon.

''I'm sorry Angelo.''

''You have your voice. You can fight for your own, but knowing your Father. He's capable of manipulating anyone-

''The good thing with that plan is that we can live on our own eventhough we're going to live under the same roof.''

''What about fulfilling each others need?''

''You know I can't do that Gel.'' Yumuko siya.

''Silly. Frank's a very handsome guy, and you, you're beautiful. You can never resist the temptation if ever-