Chapter 1 [SPG]

·       Warning: Some scenes and dialogues are quite strong that it shouldn't be read by people age 18 and below. This is a restricted one. You've been warned, okay? Thanks!

Miss Fedejik. Musta SPG scene na ginawa ko? Haha. Mwahh. Dedicate ko sayo to! :*

**********************************************************

(Lee's POV)

I've pushed her on the wall and let my fingers traced every curve of her body. She's moaning like there's no tomorrow and it send me more excitement as she's gamely touching my groin. She's teasing me. I've kissed her and suck my tongue on hers that hard. She's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. She's caressing my buttocks while enjoying my french kissing on hers. She pushed me on the bed and she place herself on my top.

Ghad.

She undress herself and the only thing that is left is her treasured part that I'd be honored to explore. She place her pointy finger from my neck down to my tummy. Then she bent her back and slowly lick my neck down to my tummy. Fuck! This girl is driving me insane. I want her more than this.

The next thing I knew, I was naked then she did placed hers on my part and she swayed to the rhythm we both know. I glide to every sway that she's doing. She's indeed enjoying the action on my top, then I caressed her breasts that hard then I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her deep.

Fuck. There she is again, moaning like there's no tomorrow. Can I do this to her everyday and every night? I won't deny the fact that she's so good with this or it's just the effect of alcohol?

I feel her moist and that she's been reaching the heights of climax. I suddenly sit and let her do her thing while she's on my lap like riding a horse. I did kissed her breast and licked it to make her want more.

''Ghad. You're fucking awesome!'' She screamed.

I smiled. Then I stand up and carry her. We did it while we're standing and while she's leaning her back against the wall. I banged her like there's no tomorrow and we did savored the horizon that we've reached.

I lay her on my bed and we both fell asleep.

That was an unforgettable night with a girl I've met at the private club of my friend. She's indeed good on giving satisfaction towards her customer. Fuck! I'd like to keep her on my condo so that no one can ever taste her and that I'm the only one whom she will guarantee every need of me.

I looked at her, then I saw formed smile on her face. She's beautiful. She's tall, white complexion and a nice feet. But is this her only way to continue living? I can help her to get out of her job so she can have her normal life again?

Fuck. What am I thinking?

Sympathy?

Empathy?

No. I was just having a good time that I didn't expect that someone will fulfill my needs. I'm a very workaholic person and I need relaxation at the very least. Good thing Angelo invited me on his private club and he let me pick who I'll take home for a service that will ease my needs.

This girl is just standing on the stool when I saw her. She's just sipping on her drinks while her other companions were having the life of their own on the dancefloor or in the couches simply teasing their customers. She's different. She's just quiet. So, I've decided to choose her. The whole time we're drinking, she didn't utter a single word.