- Y (Alternate Ending)

Standing there stood Haseung, struggling to reach the large egg trays that were on the highest shelf on her tiptoes.

Due to her height, Haseung barely even touched the rim of the shelf. Then a hand shot up and grabbed a tray, handing it to her.

She looked at the person's hand, finding it familiar. Her eyes drifted towards the person's face, shocked to see him again.

Vernon stared at her, missing her beauty. Missing those wide eyes of hers that were so full of curiosity. Her cute button nose. Her little brown freckles that sprinkled around her cheeks. And her lips, oh how he missed them. He missed them smiling, laughing at his lame jokes.

Without him knowing, he hugged her, tears stinging the sides of his eyes. Haseung couldn't hug back because of the eggs she was carrying, but she placed her chin in his shoulder, muffling a sob.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

They both exanged.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner, I'm so sorry."

At this point, Vernon was sobbing. People walked passed them giving them weird looks, but he couldn't care less for that now. All he wants was to get her back.

But he knew he couldn't.

He stepped back and grabbed eggs for himself, going back to his friends.

Haseung couldn't do anything as she looked at Vernon's back, growing smaller as he turned a corner. A tear slipped out of her eyes as she recalled their conversation a second ago.

"Will you come back to me?"

He closed his eyes, hearing the desperation in her voice. He knew he shouldn't, it's his dreams they're talking about.

But he knew she was more important than his dreams. Vernon couldn't sacrifice all those memories with her. He didn't even get to tell her his feelings.

"Of course Haseul. Just for you, I'll definitely stay."

END