- T -

They grew up together and he slowly fell for her. Both if them are now tackling the lasts days grade school and are equally tired, so they settled in hanging out in Haseung's treehouse, where they always hang out together.

"Vernon?"

Haseung called out. He looked at her and for a moment, he thought he saw something in her eyes. Something that made him feel that he was loved back.

"Yes Haseung?"

He answered, facing her. She looked at him with curious eyes, her mouth curving upwards when he called her name.

"I was wondering..."

"What is it?"

She hesitated for a minute, not sure if she could ask what she wanted to ask ever since she felt little butterflies in her stomach.

So, she settled for a random question instead.

"What do you wanna be?"

It was an entirely random question since they normally don't talk about these types of stuff, but he answered it nonetheless.

"Hmmmm... I guess I wanna be a performer, Seungie"

Hearing his nickname for her, Haseung's ears slowly turned pink.

"Preform? Why?"

"I guess I just wanna entertain people. Maybe do some skits–"

"Nonnie, you can't do comedy"

Haseung laughed when Vernon shot her an offended look. He was kinda offended when she said he couldn't do comedy, but when he saw her laughing figure, he started to laugh as well.

The treehouse was soon filled with laughter as the two layed on their backs, tears threatening to spill out their eyes.