Author Note

Before I carry in with this story, I would just like to say how grateful I am to all of you. I know as writers, we should write because we love it, and not because of recognition, but support like votes, comments, adding to reading lists, and even silent readers, does so much for my confidence in this story. I know it needs a list of work, plot holes and grammar aside, but all the wonderful people in wattpad have been so supportive, it gives me hope that I will gain leaps and bounds with AMMG.

On a personal note, I struggle with anxiety and panic attacks. Apart from close friends and some school friends who have seen it first hand, no one really knows unless I joke about it! I used to deal with it musically, (music is just such a great way to deal with big emotions) but recently I have discovered who to funnel it through writing and my stories keep my mind off bad things.

Let's raise a glass to wattpad!

So, as much as I know it sounds gushy and cringey, I would just like to thank every one of you who's managed to get this far.

Please be patient with the uploads of chapters, I know the quality diminishes even more when I write just because of a time frame, but I'll try to update at least every 2 weeks :)

Thanks again,

Amy x