8: Metallic Heart

Eight: Metallic Heart

Tiger's POV

Word count: 1411

I smiled widely and ran off to my room leaving him there with a shocked expression.

I sat on a wooden stool looking blankly in the mirror.

My three colour hair the falls in a straight line.
My lip and ear piercings, and the small gold hoop under my eye that was there since my childhood.
My tatts scattered at random across my body.
My mischievous glint in my dark eyes that suggest that I'm never to be trusted.

Things like this are the only reminiscence of Hana.

"Oi, why'd you run off?" I jumped at the sound of the read head's voice.

"I um... Wait, your arm...?" I said in confusion as his usual bionic arm was gone and his real pale flesh was shown. Scarred beyond belief.

He ignored me and looked me up and down in dismay and in turn I gave him a confused look.

He forcefully turned me around and pulled up the back of my silky chiffon cropped top and I squealed.

"I see... You got a tattoo of a rising sun because you love sunrises and sunsets right?" He spun me back around and I shook my head looking into his dark amber eyes.

"I got it to remind me of a promise I made to my first love..." I looked away and he just stood there dumbfounded as if lightning had struck him.

"Maybe I should get one for my first love then? Then it would match hers..." I look up at him in shock and I felt my very being charge with electricity.

"What?" I said in a husky tone. "Nothing..." He was about to walk away but I stopped him.

"Eustass Kid..." "You know, I have something for you..." He stated and walked off, gesturing me to follow and I complied with him and he led me to his room.

He dug in his draws of his cupboards and desks until an object the size of his fist appeared.

"I was going to give this to you the day they took you..." He said quietly with his usual hard stare but turning his head to the side to acknowledge me but his eyes still focused on the object.

I walked towards him to see what it was he held in his hands.

I put two and two together and thought deeply.

~Flash Back~

"Oi Eustass shit head! Why can't I come in you bakayaro?" I knocked vigorously on the door of our secret hideout.

"You can't! It's a secret Hana! If you're bored go fishing or try to fix your cussing problem, just don't come in!" I smirked and replied slyly.

"Oh I know what you're doing you pervert..." "Hey am not! Shut up Hana I'm thirteen!" "That's not convincing me otherwise!" I shouted back with a laugh. "Well if you think so strongly of that why do you want to come in?" He said angrily and I smirked

"Just let me innnn!" I groaned in impatience "BE GONE UNHOLY BEAST!" He opened the door slightly and gave me the antichrist sign, so I gave him the finger

"Fine I'll go have fun all by myself Yuckytass! Fuck you!" "You do that... AND STOP SWEARING SO MUCH!"

~End Of Flash Back~

"Is this why you wouldn't let me in that time? You were making this?" Out of my whole time apart of this crew I've never seen Kid blush, but right now his cheeks are the colour of his hair.

"You remember...?" "Of course I do, I remember lots of things." He gently put the metal heart into my hand making sure not to be rough.

I just looked at him and his cryptic eyes and sat the heart aside.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slowly put his around my waist.

My head lent on his shoulder and a few tears dropped down his back, soon it turned into many.

"Don't cry..." He said as softly as he could and I tightened my hold on his neck.

"You gave me your heart so let me give you mine."

I put my lips against his and for a slight second he didn't do anything, shocked from my unexpected actions, but then he kissed me with ferocity that cannot be matched.

I slid my hands through his hair and I felt my back hit the wall and I opened my mouth letting his tongue slid over mine in a battle for dominance.

Just as I was sure to be winning he broke the lock and kissed down my throat causing me to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

"Oi Eustass..." I mumbled and I could tell he didn't listen yet I still continued. "If you stop I'll swap your body with a rat."

Although he did stop it was just for a second to look at me, his dark lips forming a smirk.

He kissed me again sliding his tongue over my lip piercing, I unhooked my arms from his neck and trailed my hands down his body and over his muscles

"What would you say if I did this?" He asked barely breaking lip lock and his hand tugged my cropped top.

"It's not what I'd say, it's what I'd do..." I smirked I pulled him towards me.

He smirked and tore through what was threatened previously.

~Mwahahaha!~

"Hey captain," I smiled nudging the sleeping red head.

He opened his eyes quickly and they widened when he saw me.

"Tiger..." He mumbled my name and I raised an eyebrow. "Are you regretting last night Kid?" I asked weakly, I expected this might be the case.

I feel as if someone has given me everything I wanted in the world then a moment later taking it out of sight and far away.

"I don't know..." He groaned and I stood up wrapping the sheet around myself and stalking out quickly to my room but stopping to snatch the heart from the dresser.

Why did I ever think that him giving me that metal heart meant anything? Why did I think that last night meant anything?

He isn't my Yuckitass, he is Eustass 'Captain' Kid; he destroys anything in his way.

I was in his way.

~

I spent the whole day locked away in my room thinking about my actions like a naughty school kid.

I heard a knock on my door and I sighed. "Who is it?" "Killer," "Killer? Oh well you can come in I suppose..." I said in surprise.

"You've been in here all day, you even kicked Jeff out..." He said sitting on the end of my bed.

"I don't really feel like socializing today, especially with YOUR captain, I'm sick." "What's he done now?" Killer sighed and I rolled my eyes kicking my feet up and down.

"Nothing out of the ordinary really I just don't want to deal with him today... Why did you come in here Killer?" "I was worried," I blinked in surprised and my eyebrows shot up all the way.

"The massacre solider is worried about me? What a doll..." I rolled my eyes once again and he coughed. "I also came to show you this..." He unrolled some parchment to reveal something I would never expect.

"My wanted poster?" I said in disbelief looking at my photo, it was from my torso up, single drop of marine blood fell from my lips and I had an amused and crazed smirk across my face.

"Garden D. Tiger, 65,000,000 million beli... No way..." I said in shock and Killer put it on my dressing table before walking back to me.

"Killer kun...?" "Hm?" "Why do you wear a mask?"

"I feel more comfortable like this, if you want I can get Heat to give you a check up?" I shook my head as he changed the subject

I don't want to be here anymore...

~