7: Dont Follow The Law & Plan Z

Seven: Dont Follow The Law & Plan Z

~
Back on the ship I convinced Kid to let me go buy supplies after the ruckus caused.

"You know Tiger I have this weird feeling that its going to be a lot like that at most islands we encounter on Kid's crew..." Jeff said to me as I brought a bunch of apples.

"Well, it could be worse," I said optimistically, "how could it be any fucking worse?" "There could be more of them, we're lucky they are small, which is surprising considering their recognition." "They all probably got killed!"

I ignored him and continued to shop in the market.

I had almost completed food shopping until a sails lady stepped in front of me.

"Ah such a beautiful young women! She must be taken by someone else heart!" She said dramatically and I gave a 'what the fuck' stare to her.

"No? Well why don't you come to my stall and we'll fix this!" She really gave me no choice by taking my hand and pulling me to her wooden stall that was ridden with little bottles.

"What is this? Lady do you-" she cut me off with her own words.

"Ah I can see someone you have your eye on, but wait! He is ignoring you..." She squinted at me and my eyes widened.

"How did she...?" I looked at Jeff who was cleaning a paw, not really paying attention as usual.

"I am right, what kind of boy is this? Handsome and caring, dashing and brave?" "More like cocky and malevolent," "stupid and reckless." Jeff added and I nodded.

"Oh I see why you're having trouble then my dear, no need to fear I have the solution right here!"

I would be impressed if I didn't know that lie was practiced

"Listen lady a love potion isn't what I need, he needs a 'how to stop being such an asshole' cure, got any of those?" "Well..."

~Back On The Ship~~

"I'm back!" I juggled the paper bags and as soon as I got on the ship they nearly fell.

Well that is if it weren't for Killer who saved me by taking the majority.

"Oi captain..." I shouted and there was no reply.

"Captain... Where is he?" "You don't want to know..." Killer said quietly. "What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he walked away.

Kid... He isn't?

~~

Kid had been back for an hour without speaking to anyone, this is no surprise.

"Eustass-ya... I had a feeling it was you that caused problems..." A voice came out of nowhere and I jumped backward in surprise.

"Trafalgar Law... Get off my ship," Kid sighed and a man with a Northen style hat and nodachi came out of the shadows.

My hand rested on my machete but Kid put a hand up.

"What do you want Trafalgar?"

Trafalgar Law, the man who dissected one hundred pirates hearts and sent them to the government in order to become Shichibukai.

"I'll be honest, I was just dropping by because I had business in the next island, then I heard you had a new member, a female member who slaughtered a fleet of marines in cold blood... I was intrigued." "News gets around fast then," I laughed and Jeff growled from my shoulder.

"Calm Jeffiano-" "stop elaborating my name!"

"Hmm... Interesting..." he looked me up and down, his eyes seemed as if they could see through my very being.

"Trafalgar..." Kid growled but he ignored Kid.

"Are you from Alabasta?" "No, I lived in Thumosta most of my life but I was born in the South Blue." The whole crew were even surprised at the mention of the South Blue.

"That's interesting... You should come and join my crew, this one is kind of sucky." "Fuck you, you druggo, I've been a Kid pirate since a child." His eyes shot up in surprise to my every word.

"Tiger..." Kid warned me but Law just laughed.

"I like you, you're different." "What are you implying?" I asked but Kid stepped in front of me and narrowed his eyes evilly at Law.

"Leave, now." "Hmm... This is your ship so I'll leave Eustass-ya, Goodbye Tiger." He smiled at me and I poked my tongue at him as he departed the ship.

"That was quite random chief..." Heat said referring to arrival and departure of Trafalgar Law.

Kid just looked hard at where Law was once standing.

"What I'm more interested about is what you meant when you said you were a Kid pirate since you were a child Tiger..." Killer asked monotonously.

"Well you see- mujijiwartankaonichottimari!" Kid covered my mouth rendering me unable to speak.

"She is just pissed of at Trafalgar, don't listen to the crap she spills from her mouth... What are you all just standing around for! Tiger put all this effort in buying edible food! Go put it away!" They all rushed to do his biding and he let go of my mouth.

"Oi, why don't you want them to know?" "In time I'm sure you will realize why... So for now just be quiet on the matter."

"Why is it so fucking hard to get close to you Kid?" I shouted in angst and he looked at me with crazed eyes.

"You don't get close to me, you run in the opposite direction." He tried walking off but I grabbed his fur cloak and shook my head vigorously.

"That's not a reason Eustass Kid! Stop running from the inevitable!" I showed pleading in my eyes and right now I couldn't tell what emotion he was going through.

"I never want to be hurt again Hana, that's why I kill anyone who laughs at me or mocks me, and that's why I'm not letting you get close to me like you want." He tried to walk away but I used plan z.

I threw myself at his chest and held on for life.

"I refuse that Kid! I am staying close to you for the rest of my time and no fucking body can do shit about it!" I held tighter and I could tell his surprise

I put my cheek against his muscles and pouted.

"There isn't anything you can do about it either."

Instead of sighing or shaking me off he wrapped his huge arm around me leaving the bionic one hanging.

"Okay banana..."

.