11: Betrayal Comes In The Form Of Love

Eleven: Betrayal Comes In The Form Of Love

Word count: 1252

Song: If Looks Could Kill - Transvision Vamp
~

Tiger's POV

"I don't trust you Trafalgar," I hissed at the man in front of me but he merely chuckled. "I never said you had to, in fact the best relationships form from the unknown and untrustworthy." I smirked trying to contain my laughs as I put my head to the side. "Do you know whom your dealing with? I'm not simply Kid's crew, he wont forgive you for this," I leant closer to his face to say the next part.

"I don't care if you're fucking government dog or not, I don't like you and if you think you'll ever persuade me to join your crew or do anything else for you you're dead wrong because I will never leave Kid, not for the entire riches of the world or even the world itself." As I told him this harshly with my dead serious eyes on his dark ones he seemed taken aback and stupefied.

"I never pictured Kid to take someone's heart, in fact all I thought he was good at was breaking them, aren't you doubtful he will break yours?" He leaned back with a sigh and a hard expression. "If he breaks my heart he'll break his own."

Law just stared at me for a moment and then I felt his cold lips against mine, but for a reason unknown to me I didn't stop him.

His lips were slightly chaffed from being out in the cold air but his tongue was hot and needy.

What am I doing?

I'm going against everything I've done and said

Yet even with this question floating around pounding on the walls of my thoughts wanting to see mister logic straight away.

He bit my lip leaving me to moan and this small noise triggered Law to move his lip to suck my neck.

"Trafalgar..." I whispered his name half in doubt half pleasure. "Don't let doubt ruin your mind, just leave it to me..." "How did you...?" He smirked at me and I let my mind go black.

~One Serious Make Out Session Later~

After some (and I mean a hell lot) of making out I felt him move his hand down my abdomen but before I could protest or something happened his door broke open with a bang and wood flew across the room in splinter.

I looked up and was met with saddened amber eyes that held disappointment and hatred directed at two different people.

"Kid...!" "I COME ALL THE WAY HERE! ON MY ENEMIES SHIP TO SEE THIS?!" A spanner flew pass my head in result of Kid's devil fruit.

A large piece of machinery flew directly at Law who deflected with his own devil fruit powers. "Kid I didn't I mean, it's not what it looks like, I swear!" He stopped for half a second to spare me a pitiful glance. "It was exactly like it looks and you cannot deny it, you know what? You really are different Tiger, Hana would never do that." "I didn't mean it, it didn't mean anything..." I said in a small voice.

"He must've drugged me! What the hell did you do Trafalgar?" I backed away from him towards Kid but Kid stepped away from me.

"I did nothing, you kissed me on your own accord, that means she really wants me and not you Eustass-ya, get it?" He angered Kid easily but I screamed in frustration. "MAYBE I DON'T WANT EITHER OF YOU!" They both seemed surprised and Kid glared at me. "You shouldn't go around kissing strange men then," "are you referring to Law or yourself?" He let out a growl of frustration and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "We'll continue this another time Trafalgar," "I'm not letting you leave that easily!" I saw his sword unsheathe and I whispered in Kid's ear. "Go now, run goddamit!"

Lucky Kid has gotten a little faster then when I first knew him.

"Room!" We barely escaped the dome he created and managed to jump from the deck of his submarine onto an unknown ship that I've never seen before.

I screamed as I hit what felt like grass beneath me, all my previous injuries ached painfully and I coughed up blood.

"Mugiwara hurry up and get us out of here!" I heard Kid shout above me and a pissed off voice re-bound back.

"You shut up Eustass! You're lucky we're helping you!" Surprisingly this came from a girl with long orange hair.

"We cannot be seen because we have an alliance with the Heart Pirates so don't you think we're moving as quick as possible, Franky!" She shouted at Kid trying to undermine him like he was three years old.

"Where...?" I couldn't finish my sentence due to an unknown force propelling me forward but before falling into the depths of the unknown I felt strong arms encircle my waist.

"Don't worry, this isn't something that will harm you," I looked up to see light green hair above me and at this surprise my eyes widened.

Who are these people?

Once the forceful energy stopped the man let me go and I looked up to see that the ship was floating.

"YOUR SHIP IS FLYING?!" "Pretty strange isn't it, but this is the reason I made an alliance with them, temporary alliance that is, expires in 24 hours." Kid grumbled pulling me up with force.

"Gee emphasize it a bit more why don't you?" A man with electric hair and three chins said and I furrowed my brow at the people who stood before me.

"What the hell happened?" "Oh what happened when you were getting down with the surgeon? Well let's see... I panicked that Law had captured you and was going to dissect you or worse, seems as though it turned out worse anyways... The fact his sub was in the Calm Belt didn't help either, then Killer oh so wonderfully remembered that the Straw Hats pirates ship can fly, so I made an emergency alliance with people I don't even like to help me rescue you from their ally and now we are here." I just stared at Kid with fury in my eyes.

"One, I was NOT getting down with Law! He must've drugged me! Two, I never asked you to save me! He was in fact treating my wounds that's have now opened up due to your amazing aerodynamic show! AND THREE! How did you convince your enemies to help you against their ally! Your terrible at convincing people shit!" I saw a few veins sprout from his head and he pointed at me. "You know the princess Vivi of Alabasta correct? I just told them that!"

A raven-haired boy with a big smiled approached me. "You're a friend of Vivi then of course we'll help you!" "Yeah... Sure... I am, defiantly!"

Not.

"Your wounds miss..." I strange-looking creature came up to me with a shy expression. "Let me treat them, please..." "Ah arigatou, also that one needs brain medicine." I pointed to Kid who was fuming and barely containing his anger. "My life mission is to find a cure for that..."