21: She's Leaving

Chapter 21: She's Leaving

AKA

It gets so bi-polar you will probably stop reading (and I won't blame you.)

Kid's POV

We've just got to get out of this stupid freaking world, I'm sick of being back in this godforsaken village; I just want to go back to my crew and my ship and never EVER come back. Even seeing the younger version of myself is frustrating me, I hate to think I was once that weak. That once that brat was stronger than me!

"Are we going the right way?" I grumbled as Tiger ducked under a low-hanging tree branch. "Of course we are, don't you trust me?" "Not really..." "Good to know you don't even trust your subordinates Captain Kid," "my crew is one thing you're another..." She stopped walking so I almost crashed into her, what is she doing now? "What is wrong with you lately? Are you on your man period or something?" She shouted at me making the whole jungle shake. "OI I DO NOT HAVE A MAN PERIOD!" "MAYBE IT LEAKS TO YOUR HAIR AND THAT'S WHY IT'S SO OBNOXIOUSLY RED!" Then it just turned into back and forth shouting until she finally shut up. She just continued walking like nothing had happened until she came to a stop.

"Here it is," "here is what?" It was a tiny clearing, but besides vines and flowers I couldn't see anything that resembled a time machine. "Look down..." And looking down I happened to see a miniscule version of the time machine we travelled in the first place to get here. "And how are we meant to get in it?" Without answering my question she grabbed my hand and touched the time machine.

And just like that we were back on our ship.

How even did that happen? Did we really travel back or did I just dream it all? I would really prefer the latter right now, just to be honest.

"Tiger! Captain! You're just in time, we were going to go look for you but it seems your sense of time is as good as ever tiacho." Heat said and then Nikoli burst out of the shadows and pronounced. "We killed all the beasts! Are you proud of me Tiger-chan?" "How long has it been since we disembarked here Wire?" She favored asking Wire a question than answering Nikoli. "A day and a half," "I see..." She shot me a look before walking into the kitchen. "Let's eat, I'm starving!"

"So did you two encounter anything interesting?" Heat asked as he helped Tiger dish out soup. "A head-ache," she replied and I scoffed, "more like a migraine." Rolling her eyes she sat down and began to eat. The awkward tension in the room stuck in the air like musk. Tiger got up with a muttered 'sorry' and walked quickly out of the dining hall. "What did you do Kid?" Killer gave an exasperated sigh. "Ya mom!" "I don't have a mom," he countered back (he thinks he's so logical) "I still fucked her!"

Tigers POV

"Jeff! I missed you so much!" I hugged the little tiger so hard he was almost choking. "Air... boobs... AIR!" I let him go and he flopped back on his bed. "We weren't even gone for long..." He muttered making me realize that when we went back in time it only seemed like a day and a night. "Jeff... I think we should leave." I had been thinking about it whilst Kid and I were back home, I just don't think I can do this anymore. "Again? Tiger you have to make up your mind already!" Nestling into my blankets I tried to forget about it until Jeff scratched my hand. "What?" "I heard Kid and Killer are having a private meeting, how does snooping sound? Might cheer you up." Smirking I look to the cat that Wire likes to keep. It looked at me like it knew what I was thinking and was about to run "Tama tama call swap!" Now I looked back on my body, the cat's soul was freaking out so much that it had fainted and now my body was asleep on my bed. "Watch my body Jeff, I'm going to snuggle up near Killer and Kid..." "...But I want to come!" "Jeff." He huffed and sat next to my body.

Sneaking into Killer's quarters (no way would Kid have the meeting in his room in case I came in) I pawed at Killer's legs. "Hey there Mary-Ann, where's Wire?" Mary-Ann was the cats name, I meowed and nudged my head into his chest. "I guess you can stay here if you don't cause trouble, the captain is about to come in from a very important talk!" Bahaha, Killer is using baby talk, this is priceless! It's so hard not to laugh!

Soon after Kid walked into Killers room, shutting the door behind him. He hardly noticed me at all; mission is going well.

"Captain, are we still moving forward with the plan?" Ooh, a plan? "Yes, their meeting place is two islands forward from here. On an island called Kattejorn; every important navy officer will be there. "Including Akainu?" AKAINU?! What did they want with him? "Are you alright Mary-Ann?" Killer noticed my tense form so I relaxed into his lap. "Yes including Akainu, the mission should go according to plan. Why aren't you telling Tiger?" I saw Kid sigh as he ran his hands through his hair in exasperation. "She's obviously leaving... what's the point?" "You're not going to try and stop her?" "What would be the point? I'll just pretend I didn't know." Killer's hands ran up and down my back, and in cat form it was really nice. "Besides, she doesn't like confrontation with marines." "Why is that?" I grumbled and dug my head into my paws, did this really need to come up. "Her dad is a marine," "oh I see."

~

"HANA! What is this mess? Your father has come home to see his only daughter and you don't even clean up? You're a bad bad child. Come here!" My father Sakazuki demanded, I hated it when he came home. He used to be a really loving father... but then he joined the marines when my mother passed away; the marines changed him.

"Bad children deserve to be punished, you know how?" I burst into tears I knew what was coming and I didn't want it – I hated it. The hitting, the abusing... the rape.

~

My sudden emotional flashback trigged the main weakness of my devil fruit, if I swapped my own soul with something else a powerful surge of emotion could change me back into my form. Even with my body being in another place the soul would attract my body to its destination, and usually I ended up changing back naked. Usually being all times to date.

"Hi there Killer! I was looking for you, Wire told me you were with his cat so I thought if I do a bit of a switch-a-roo I'd find you... and look at that! Found ya!" Nice save Tiger, you totally weren't snooping or anything.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NAKED ON KILLER, TIGER?" Kid shouted in surprise but Killer merely sat there, a little stunned. "Nunya!" "What?" "Nunya business!" I growled, still not moving from Killer. Kid in annoyance quickly left the room. "So... Killer... hehe..."