Chapter 3: Kidnapped

While leaving my house, I inhale the air and suddenly i feel less worried. The always cool breeze swishes on my face making me close my eyes to enjoy time. When I open my eyes again I'm at the forests. I look around like a child wide-eyed but calm. With my hands in my jacket I linger on my pocket to find a pocket knife and then i remembered that I put it there a month ago.

       With every step I take I hear the crunch of leaves and small twigs.

"crunch"

      I giggle at the sound, but I stopped. Suddenly, I hear another twig, but its not mine. My eyes grow wide and I run.

     "Don't let her get away!" A wired voice yells.

     While running a boy drops down in front of me as if he has been in the trees the entire time. He carried an AK-47 ,so I ran to the my right. I knew I wasn't going to make it  so I ran a little ways. Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks, and turned around with the pocket knife on the boy who fell from tree's throat.

     He looked at me in the eyes, with his weapon pointed to my stomach. We stared each other down, until one of the head people said "Good job, Rogers, I take her from here."

The man grabs my arm but Rogers and I still locked eyes. "No I'll take her." He said with a straight face, "Besides She has the guts to point a knife at me."

     And so the man pushed me into his firm grasp, then laughed at what he said. (That scared me, the laugh I mean not what he said, but you know what I mean) Soon, we walked to the helicopter. Oddly, Rodgers whispers , " Your lucky I didn't kill you back there."

"Why is that Rodgers?"

"I'm of the highest level, and call me Riley."

"Oh, OK Mr. Riley!" I said annoyed

"American." He says rolling his eyes.

        After a long ride being held tightly by my arm, we finally landed at the destination. A Russian/terrorist military camp, with teenagers?! Do they really know my secret? And if so what will happen?