Chapter 2: Abnormal

"Ring, Ring, beep, beep!" I wake up to the sound of the alarm busting out my ear drums. So, I quickly got up grabbed my alarm clock and threw it out the window. "Crash!"

"Jade Elizabeth Aventine! Did you throw your alarm clock again?!", My mom yells.

"Um...Nooo!" I yell snapping into reality and quickly started to get dressed.

     After I got dressed, I flew down stairs to join my family.

"Hey, Daddy!" I greeted giving him a kiss on the for head.

"Hello Sweety, Good Morning!" He replied.

"Ew, its Green Giant!" My little brother pesters.

I stick out my tongue, "Be quite and eat!"

"Stop it you two! Jade I can't keep buying you a new clock every single day!" My mom complains.

"Sorry, I can't help it!"

"Whatever"

"Mo- oh well look at the time mom! Bye!" I say running to the door and then slamming it as I go outside.

     I jog with my backpack jiggling behind me. Breathing in  the cold air around me and seeing trees that seem to go on forever. My eyes shift everywhere looking from the trees to the sky. Then, I stop at the end of the road finally. I stood there no less then a minute waiting for the bus. Soon, I was on my way to my High School.

       Later that day After School

     "Hey, Kira! What's up?!" I say sitting on my bed warm and cozy talking on the phone.

"Um.." Kira says awkwardly.

"What, what's wrong?! Kira?!"

"Jade, some wired people were asking about you, do you think they know?"

"Kira, know what do you think they know?"

"Your ability? Duh, this is serious Jade!"

"I know, they'll go away tho. Its probably some wired freshmen."

"Maybe, but be careful. Okay?

"Fine, but its nothing, do you want to hang out today?"

"No. I'm a little freaked out, don't go outside."

"Why not?! Whatever girl. Bye."

       I hang up kinda irritated at the fact that she doesn't want to hang out. Its like something isn't really right, I have this feeling. Whatever, what's the lease that can happen?

      Of course I decided to push away that feeling, but I need some fresh air! So, I get up from my bed and went down stairs. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote:

        Went  out into forest for air, be back by Dark!

                               Love,

                                      Jade:)

       After I was done with the note I stuck it to the refrigerator and walked out the door.