Special Edition #1: Characters Analysis

Hey guys!!! I am really excited about this and I wanted to do this like, you know, just heads up about the main characters of the story. This will be something like an interview with Amanda.

If you are enjoying my story, please consider giving a vote to the story. Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Pan-
Nickname: Pan, Pancake, Panface, Peter, Panny...

Peter? You call him Peter?! Not that I am jealous but seriously Peter?! He is an egoist little boy who is a pain in the butt

Peter? You call him Peter?! Not that I am jealous but seriously Peter?! He is an egoist little boy who is a pain in the butt. He is 18 years old but his mental age is probably -1. Clad in green, he is the leader of the lost boys and blah blah blah. And don't get me started on his appearance!!!

I should establish the fact that he is really annoying. In the real world, he'd sure make a playboy and a bad boy wannabe. He is probably a psychopath. Anyways, he has brown hair, yes, and shining green eyes. Button nose and always wears green. It's almost like an obsession with green. He plays mind games and when intrigued, I really hope that you can survive through the ordeal. Yes, it's that bad. Other than that he could be a sweetheart sometimes.

And he plays pipes, and it's so beautiful.

Above all, he is like the master in flirting. He's a bit cute and all but he is really scary and intimidating. Sometimes, his emotionless expression can make you want to hide under a rock and die. I'll admit, he is really good looking though. A bit impatient but impressive...

He usually forces me to do things. Not to forget, he doesn't have the word personal space in his vocabulary. He is a bit into pressing into me and looking straight into my eyes. He threatens everyone all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if I find out he killed someone and he also probably kidnaps people... I mean, he did kidnapped me. And he is a sexist and a major killjoy too. In short, Peter Pan is a sadist.

I could go on and on about him, not that I like him or anything but because I can hardly stand him.

●■●

Felix-
Nickname: Minion, Felix?

Felix-Nickname: Minion, Felix?