Pan Wants a Day

Hey guys! The title is pretty much self-explanatory. But I better prep you up for this one. Haha. Anyways, I hope you really enjoy this chapter. If you like this story, please consider giving it a vote.

Well, This chapter is particularly different. Well, we had a day with both Jake and Derek. Jake celebrated the 'International Pranking Day' and Derek's was a fun walk. Whose day did you like more?

If you like to ask Amanda a couple of questions, you can. I was thinking to make a chapter based on that...

Anyways, (I should better shut up but...) It is so difficult to write up an entire day within 3k words!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st POV

I woke up in an unknown place. It was a room with a queen-sized bed I was lying on. I was covered in a green sheet mess, you get it. Then Pan entered, naked except for the towel hanging low on his waist and he, fully wet. Water droplets falling from his hair one by one. I swallowed my own saliva when I saw a droplet fall from his hair to his shoulder to his chest and then lower....

"Like what you see?" I snapped my eyes back to his. I could feel my cheeks burning under his steady gaze into my eyes. He had his signature smirk on, obviously. I was wide awake for sure, by now. I glanced at the door, I was nervous, thinking one of the boys may enter at this inappropriate time. "None of the boys will spend the day with you. Today you're with me, my love." I looked at him humorlessly, "And what will we be doing, may I ask?"

He sighed, "Don't you trust me, darling?" I nodded no and tried to make it as believable as possible. 

Oh, so you are lying?

It's not that. That childish boy likes to twist my words and stuff...

He looked at me in a look saying are-we-doing-this-again? I shrugged. He raised an eyebrow, "I am giving you a tour of the island, darlin'. Get ready." He walked away with that. I looked straight-forward, thinking what the hell was his problem. But then, my excitement overcame me and I jumped out of the bed to quickly get changed before the mentioned idiot comes back and I flash him unknowingly.

After I was sure I looked presentable, he entered with a look of disbelief when he saw me ready. I rolled my eyes and walked towards where I thought was the door to the outside but it turned out to be the balcony. He chuckled and pulled me by the arm to where the actual door was. We made it to camp and a bowl of the breakfast was handed to me by Liam the Great. Yea, he is the greatest. Plus, he gave me the goofiest smile ever. I am sure that if I get a chance I'll be sure to marry him.

I sat down on a log with Pan beside me. The breakfast went in a blur. It always is, especially when the table is raided by all too hungry boys. It is always quite a marvelous sight! After I finished, Pan whispered in my ear, "At all times, you are supposed to be close to me. You surely don't want to be lost in the dark forest or anything. Stay close, my love." I sheepishly nodded to his words, shivering at the mention of the dark forest. He got up and so did I. "You know what? I got a better idea." And with that, he pulled me by my waist. Wrapping his arms around me, he took off.

Yes, when I said he took off, I meant he flew. I latched onto him for dear life; he chuckled as I hid my face in his shoulder and my legs wrapped around his waist. "Enjoy the view, darling. It's something you have never seen." And suddenly, he shifted and tht led me to scream at top of my voice thinking this was the end of my life. In return I heard his oh-so-vibrant chuckle. I leaned back to look at his face. Instead two mesmerising green eyes were staring at me. He began to lean in as if he was going to kiss me.