Time to Get Up...

Michael

I was woken by the ringing of my alarm. I glared at it for a brief moment. 7:30 am. I sighed, rubbing the sides of my eyelids. "Baby..." I called her. "Time to get up." I mumbled, not wanting to get up myself. I peaked over her way. An angel laid peacefully upon me. Her soft breathing every time she inhaled; to the bittersweet breeze coming through when she exhales... "Y/N..." I called her again. "Mhm." she answered, not opening her eyes. I chuckled. "Wake up, babygirl..."

"Jus-just five more minutes, babe. Please..." she pleaded before tossing her body on the other end. "No.. we have to be at the airport by 10. C'mon, Y/N." I reassured her. "I'll get up soon as you finish in the bathroom." she mumbled. I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I headed to the bathroom. "Ok, Y/N."

~ ♡ ~

Twenty minutes passed as I got out the shower. I wrapped my towel around my waist, making my way to the main room. As I figured, Y/N has yet to get up. I checked the time: 7:55. Little over two hours we have left. "Y/N... you need to get up." I ordered. She didn't budge. I started to get annoyed, but I couldn't help how breathtaking my babygirl is. Her shallow breaths as she inhaled then exhaled. Her perfect body, lenient and firm. How did I get so lucky?

"Y/N? Baby? I know our last encounter tired you out... but we have a flight to catch. Don't make me do this..." I begged. She started moving, hopefully getting up. But no, she tossed to the original side she laid on.

"Alright.. you asked for it."

I removed the covers off of her slowly, exposing her nude body. I felt the stiffness of my member beginning to grow just by looking at hr infinite beauty. Removing my towel, I immediately began caressing my shaft. Surprised by how still she was, I slowly opened her legs, unmasking her forbidden fruit. "Perfect..."

I placed one finger above her slit, slightly opening both lips. Out goes her now swollen cl*t. I flicked it once... no response. I did it again... no response. "Dang, girl." I laughed, continuing to stroke myself. I leaned forward, smelling her aroma from within her fruit. Sweet like honey. Let's see if she taste like it.

I kissed the lips before burying my face down in between. I felt movement from her end as I continued kissing her cl*t. "Wha-" she gasped, waking up from her sleep. Droplets of water from my wet hair landed on her slit. "Oh, God." She moaned, arching her back for better feeling. I roamed my hands across her body, finding my way to her breast. Massaging like dough, I continued licking her cl*t.

Her small moans filled the room. Music to my ears. I paused, holding my head up to see my beautiful wife in pure ecstasy. "Are you up now?"

"I am..." she breathed. "I'm also horny as fuck and need you in me. Please?!" she begged. Without warning, Y/N yanked me, making my body land on hers. She sucked on the side of my neck as I began rubbing my tip against her entrance. "Put it in.." she cried. With one swoop, I slid right in; filling her warmth. I thrusted slowly, getting deeper into her warmth. "Michael.." she moaned my name. Hearing her whimper/moan for me is such a turn on.

"Faster, baby." she pleaded. I obeyed her commands. She scratched my back, biting on my shoulder. "So tight, babygirl." I went faster and harder. Deeper and deeper. Her breathing became shallow as I knew she was near. "Ahh...." she panted.

Walls contracted. Seeds were spilled. Holes were filled. Passion overcame. Names were called. Bodies were soon calm. Y/N heaved slowly, grinning from ear to ear. "Whelp, I'm wide awake." she teased.

I chuckled, removing myself off top of her. "Good. Now get ready. We don't have much time." I told her, heading back to the bathroom.

"Hey! You already took your shower!" Y/N fussed. "I did. But I'm dirty again no thanks to you." Y/N rolled her eyes, waiting impatiently.

"Can I at least join with you?"