Don't Hold Back

It was five minutes before ten

It was five minutes before ten. You were in bed luxuriously, enjoying the position you were in. It would've been better if your husband of three years, Michael, laid next to you. Cuddling under his neck, listening to his heartbeat as a type of lullaby to help you sleep. He was focusing on his new song rather than sleep in general... which you disapproved tremendously.

He's been coming to bed late for the past week or so. And both haven't done any sexual favors in the past two weeks. You were getting angered by the minute he's not spending time with you. It upsets you to see him struggle; just to satisfy his fans with his proficiency in music. You groaned with annoyance, removing yourself from the comfortable region you were in, heading to his study.

The door to his study was wide open, giving you the opportunity to watch what exactly makes him stay up so late. There he was, sitting at his desk, mumbling under his breath while writing what appeared to be notes. You banged on the door, loud enough for Michael to look up. "Oh hey, baby." he acknowledged your presence before continuing his work. "Hi... what are you doing?"

"What I normally do, Y/N." he giggled, scrunching up his note before throwing it away with the other scrunched ones... not to mention they're mostly on the floor rather than the trash can. "I get that.. but I was referring to what you're doing still in here. You should be with me in bed, holding me tight." you whined. Michael exhaled deeply, focusing more to his work instead of you. "I will in a little while, ok?"

"That's not going to cut it, Michael. I'm tired of falling to sleep without you in my arms, baby." you complained, hoping to see if Michael understood where you were coming. "I get that... but you have to understand. This is my job. I must focus on this. Even if I don't see you half the time. You should've considered that before walking down the aisle, Y/N." "I do! But... that doesn't mean I can't see you, either."

"Y/N... it's too late to be arguing." Michael said, shaking his head. "No... that's not it." he said to himself.

"I'm not even arguing. We're having a discussion."

"Yeah... uh huh. Got it..."

"Are you even listening to me?" you asked, walking toward his desk.

"Loud and clear, babygirl. THAT'S IT... Wait... dammit." he tossed yet another paper. "Ok.. since you're listening to me. Do you realize that you and I haven't had sex in weeks? My pu**y is yearning for you."

"Since when did we own a cat?"

"MICHAEL!...." you yelled his name.

"Y/N... I'm stressing out! I have only two days... two days! Before I have to release my album. I just need one more song before it's finished. So please... let me have this time. Please?" Michael pleaded, not knowing if he'll ever finish. Your guilt lingered. Seeing him feel this way hurts your heart. But... you have needs. So...

You removed everything from his desk. Papers and all. Climbing on top of the desk, you yanked his shirt, pulling him in for a rough kiss. Shocked and pissed for ruining his music, he kissed back. Missing your soft, delicate lips that he adored so much.

"What you need is to relax. You're stressing over nothing. Let me help you, baby." you suggested, climbing over the desk. You kneeled down towards his legs. Michael kept silent as, viewing your every move. You glanced at him, roaming your hands across his pants. "It's been a while since I saw you... I forgot what it looks like."

"Y/N... I-"

You placed your finger in front of your lips, shushing him. "Let me take care of you." you said, kissing the top of his pants zipper. The hissing sound formed from him, not knowing what you were about to do.

You sluggishly rubbed your hand around his area, making him moan quietly. With both hands, you unraveled his button to his pants, sliding your hand through. You felt him at the tip... moist from the arousal you gave him. "Oh my God..." he quivered.

You pulled him outward, feeling yourself becoming wet. "God, how I missed you." you inhaled. You stroked him slowly up and down a couple of times, sending shocks of pleasure through his body. "Y/N... baby." he whimpered.

''I've been waiting for this moment, you know,'' you said. ''Been such a long time.... I forgot how big you were,'' you continued, smiling a loving smile. His mouth was slightly open, exposing his tongue to moisturize his dried lips.

You pulled his foreskin back, exposing the tip of his d*ck. You looked at it for a moment while Michael shivered with anticipation and enthusiastic. You pressed your lips on the tip, just on the small hole, and kissed it lightly. Michael jerked in his chair as he felt your soft, hot lips touching his exposed head. When he relaxed, again you pulled back, and without warning dived back down, parting your lips and letting them glide down his sensitive shaft. The intense pleasure made him freeze in his chair, as your mouth and tongue engulfed his member.

"Damn, baby... take me all in." he grunted, resting his hand on your head.

It felt like every nerve in his body had moved to his d*ck, that your warm, moist and soft mouth was caressing. Your lips were squeezed just below the head, your tongue moving slowly around it, exploring it. When Michael felt your tongue slide over the most sensitive spot just below the glans, he jerked, letting a drop of pre-cum spurted in your mouth. After licking on it in your mouth, you began sliding your lips up and down his shaft. "Oh, Y/N... I'm so close..." he moaned, softly. You smirked, taking him out of your sore mouth. "Give me all you got. Don't hold back."

You returned to his d*ck, taking just the head in your mouth. With your hand, you grabbed the base and began stroking slowly, so that Michael's foreskin moved up and down inside your mouth, the glans first covered, then exposed to the caresses of your tongue. Your hand kept stroking his foreskin up and down while your lips and tongue caressed the sensitive tip.

Slowly and sweetly, his pleasure grew as your warm lips glided lovingly over the head and shaft, your tongue whirling around the glans. A sweet pressure was rising, traveling up his shaft, his legs flexed, back arched, incredible waves of pleasure rippled through his body, until finally he climaxed; and his cum rocketed up his shaft and began to erupt in your waiting mouth. You never stopped, and just kept bobbing up and down in his lap, letting Michael release his sperm. You moaned softly as his semen filled your mouth. Michael moaned loudly as you sucked every last drop out.

Finally, you released him, and smiled at him with a mouth full of his cum. He watched in astonishment as you began gulping it down, swallowing the rewards of your efforts. Michael was completely and utterly bewildered.

What you had done had given birth to an undying lust in him. A fiery, burning lust that always wanted more and more. A lust that was always reborn as a yearning. It was like you had put a spell on him, destroyed his whole world and rebuilt it anew much more beautiful.

You sat in front of him, smiling shyly.

''That was... unbelievable...'' he finally managed to say.

You flashed your gorgeous, white smile. "That's all I ever wanted to do to you, Michael." "And I'm greatly appreciative. You do realize I have to thank you, right?"

"You can thank me in the bedroom... that is... if you're up to it."